AbuTaymiyyahMJ

i heard that ashraff are descent from the family of prophet Muhammad ? is it true
I have heard of it from like the older gen but when it comes to people I actually talk with I have never seen any of them claim it personally or even know about but then again I have never asked and its not like we don't have multiple clans who claim descent already but they do have arab origins who settled in somalia and mixed with ethnic somalis.

There is a whole community of them where I live. My mother is partly of that community so I kind of grew up with them and they have a weird accent and somali deilect but I'm asumming everyone in the south speaks like that and as far as I'm aware they claim somali but some acknowledge that there mixed but they only really speak somali or see themselves as somali.

Last edited:
I don't think he's mentioned what he is, publicly at least. Someone asked him during an Instagram live and he brushed the question aside and seemed to take offense to it.

so u live in london?
No he doesn't either but he used to.

If you know where he lives then you know where I live.

His father has a travel agency business for things like hajj if you live in the UK check it out

IMG-20220721-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
he was at my mosque speaking somali to us ? i mean ain't the cadcad somali ?

Cadcads are somali, I just find it annoying how somalis are always asking him if he is somali. He will say if he is somali or not, no need to ask him all the time.