Abrahamic Religions and Morality

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Why do lots of athiests shit on religion for having “immoral” beliefs, as if the modern concept of morality doesn’t come from religion itself?

because they think they’re edgy and different. i can’t stand atheists that curse religion all day and act all high and mighty just because they don’t adhere to a religion. clearly some of them are lacking respect, i wonder if that’s even in their atheist handbook ?

Screenshot_20220617-150944_Chrome.jpg

Im Funny Donald Glover GIF

Seriously though, May Allah guide you to the haqq. You should really ponder and think. This dunya is temporary.
Yes mate all jokes aside I should really ponder on my existence. Maybe just maybe I am acting like a edgy teenager who has no knowledge of Islam or life in general:)

Last edited:

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
I feel you should re-evaluate your question structure for a more insightful array of responses. Your question is too vast to have an adequate response, it's like asking what is right and wrong. Hasbunal Allah wa nimal wakil

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
They see terrorists murdering innocent people and invoking and screaming Allahu Akbar! Sometimes it’s a highly edited video with the narrator calmly saying “Allahu Akbar” in a calm, soothing ASMR voice while Umar Al Turkmani beheads an infidel and mean mugs

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I feel you should re-evaluate your question structure for a more insightful array of responses. Your question is too vast to have an adequate response, it's like asking what is right and wrong. Hasbunal Allah wa nimal wakil
Haye I’ll keep this in mind if I make another thread about this in the future

Trending

Latest posts