About Arab league

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Do you know the benefits of being in this organization politically, economically, or etc?. It is kinda useless and harmless to me :browtf:
please don't be shy or embarrassed say what you really think about this :yacadiim:

100073417_246339033370566_7465076502489464832_n.jpg

Do you know the benefits of being in this organization politically, economically, or etc?. It is kinda useless and harmless to me :browtf:
please don't be shy or embarrassed say what you really think about this :yacadiim:

View attachment 124138
Idek why Comoros is in the Arab league it’s a fucking Swahili country they speak Swahili their second language is French there’s nothing arab about that country

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is how gulf nations like the UAE do it
To add to this, Qatar also funds and directs Al Shabaab.
“Qatar has strong relations and extensive contacts with the al-Shabaab movement, and it is known that the current head of Somali intelligence is the main man of Qatar in Somalia. No other country in the world has exclusive access and special relationship with the al-Shabaab movement except Qatar,” Ali, commonly also known as Sanbalolshe, told Al Arabiya.

“The Qatari government has a political rapprochement Ideology with the regime currently ruling in Somalia, and the Somali government uses Qatari money to implement Qatar's plans against its opponents in the region and strike their interests,” he added.
“The bombings and killings, we know who are behind them,” the businessman, Khalifa Kayed al-Muhanadi, said in the call on May 18, about a week after the bombing.

The violence was “intended to make Dubai people run away from there,” he said, referring to the Emirates’ financial capital. “Let them kick out the Emiratis, so they don’t renew the contracts with them and I will bring the contract here to Doha,” the capital of Qatar.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
that’s a troll sxb anybody can have over 100k and still troll y’all just too dumb to realize it never seem to amaze me :pachah1:
Bruh.
He is not the only one with this attitude and language against Somalis, there are lots of accounts "real ones" that start with Dr. like this one, all studied or teach Political science. So I'm not lying or delusional sxb
EZShLy7WkAQ4pj4.jpeg

Bruh.
He is not the only one with this attitude and language against Somalis, there are lots of accounts "real ones" that start with Dr. like this one, all studied or teach Political science. So I'm not lying or delusional sxb
View attachment 124156
sxb saudis dont represent the Arabs these Saudi are not even Muslim so I wouldn’t care about their opinions they words don’t mean shit to me