Aboriginals argue about who real aboriginals are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP

So strange to see a group of people who have enough enemies turning on eachother and saying the other one isn’t aboriginal enough.

Who does this remind us of :gaasdrink:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
That white woman isn’t aboriginal. The white devils took everything from them and now they wanna take their identity

So strange to see a group of people who have enough enemies turning on eachother and saying the other one isn’t aboriginal enough.

Who does this remind us of :gaasdrink:
Sounds like blacks saying every other african are invaders and not black enough!

:gucciwhat:

Aboriginal people fascinate me, they look kinda cool with the natural blonde hair. I wonder how they ended up with it.

Muji

VIP
I have yet to see an attractive full blood aboriginal. I can safely say their the ugliest race. PERIOD.
CCFB87FA-1E55-4850-BB60-FB29632F0E97.jpeg

B33919BF-EC9A-43A7-9507-AEDC8AACA9D6.jpeg

These children are beautiful. How dare you! Stay away from my threads if you are going to insult a race that hasn’t done anything to you!

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I have still to see one big booty bad Aboriginal b1tch wallahi the thought of it does turn me on though, but yeah never seen one.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
View attachment 64208
View attachment 64209
These children are beautiful. How dare you! Stay away from my threads if you are going to insult a race that hasn’t done anything to you!
@Knowles Sorry to break it to you. The picture with the little girl with bright smile is Indian. She’s from Chennai, India. The photographers name is Arun Titan, though I’m not to sure of that. I was worried for a bit, but I’m glad because there was no way she could’ve been an aboriginal. I’m sure the second girl is though.
upload_2019-1-27_21-32-23.jpeg

upload_2019-1-27_21-32-56.jpeg

upload_2019-1-27_21-33-25.jpeg

Here are his other photos done during the same time. Walahi it took me two hours to find this guy. The second girl is nice but aboriginals look :susp: straight up.:kanyeshrug:
Prove me wrong and bring actual aboriginals I’m not digging into the depths of the internet again.:ufdup:

Keeysan

The humble one
View attachment 64208
View attachment 64209
@Knowles Sorry to break it to you. The picture with the little girl with bright smile is Indian. She’s from Chennai, India. The photographers name is Arun Titan, though I’m not to sure of that. I was worried for a bit, but I’m glad because there was no way she could’ve been an aboriginal. I’m sure the second girl is though.
View attachment 64239
View attachment 64240
View attachment 64241
Here are his other photos done during the same time. Walahi it took me two hours to find this guy. The second girl is nice but aboriginals look :susp: straight up.:kanyeshrug:
Prove me wrong and bring actual aboriginals I’m not digging into the depths of the internet again.:ufdup:
2nd girl is Melanesian

Status
Not open for further replies.