Abiy Ahmed should take his "mistress" away from Mogadishu

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Xaarmaajo must be dumb to think he can win

He has no chance bro, even Qatar denied him the suitcases of money they provided to him when they first installed him in Villa Mogadishu, since he became a Yes Man to every country interested in Somali affairs most of the news outlets reported they are grooming another candidate to replace him with, the guy is pretty much useless in every aspect and is incompetent who failed to achieve anything for the last four years.

IMG_20200426_102213.jpg

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
He has no chance bro, even Qatar denied him the suitcases of money they provided to him when they first installed him in Villa Mogadishu, since he became a Yes Man to every country interested in Somali affairs most of the news outlets reported they are grooming another candidate to replace him with, the guy is pretty much useless in every aspect and is incompetent who failed to achieve anything for the last four years.

View attachment 157949

Wallahi after Failmajo no one is gonna trust reer gedo.
Our brothers from Kaaraan were too naive to trust these people.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Wallahi after Failmajo no one is gonna trust reer gedo.
Our brothers from Kaaraan were too naive to trust these people.

I hope they chase out these Oromo hybrids not only to Dadadaab Kenya but all the way to Tanzania this time so we don't have to repeat or deal with their incompetent and Low IQ so called leaders.:silanyolaugh:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
I hope they chase out these Oromo hybrids not only to Dadadaab Kenya but all the way to Tanzania this time so we don't have to repeat or deal with their incompetent and Low IQ so called leaders.:silanyolaugh:

let that F b-o-o-n win the election through fraud
We will estabilish parallel govt: presidency to reer Mogadishu, PM to reer Puntland:stevej:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Xaarmaajo must be dumb to think he can win
Wallahi I have to be honest, he has a high chance of winning. Forget what you see on the news, the people love him. Xamar is full of mothers and children praising him. He is also encouraging a mask mandate, which a lot of Somalis don't follow. At the end of the day only God knows who takes the chair.
1607445044360.png
1607445053593.png
1607445066026.png
1607445086390.png

Why are you dissing another Darood for a HG who's your enemy that wants to take over your land? :dead: Tf did reer gedo ever do to MJ? :comeon:

Politics got yall bent outta shape buddy

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Why are you dissing another Darood for a HG who's your enemy that wants to take over your land? :dead: Tf did reer gedo ever do to MJ? :comeon:

now suddently ur besties of Puntland? Nigga please

mj's allies are ogaden, HG and abgaal

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Wallahi I have to be honest, he has a high chance of winning. Forget what you see on the news, the people love him. Xamar is full of mothers and children praising him. He is also encouraging a mask mandate, which a lot of Somalis don't follow. At the end of the day only God knows who takes the chair.
View attachment 157953View attachment 157955View attachment 157956View attachment 157957

Stop lying kiddo, you only rooting for him because he is your tribe,no body wants him in Mogadishu beside paid demonstraters.

Painting 1972 stadium with Norwegian aid money is not an achievement, tell that to starving mom in the IDPs of Mogadishu you built a stadium when you can't even watch a game without A.S firing a rocket launcher on you. :drakekidding:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Stop lying kiddo, you only rooting for him because he is your tribe,no body wants him in Mogadishu beside paid demonstraters.

Painting 1972 stadium with Norwegian aid money is not an achievement, tell that to starving mom in the IDPs of Mogadishu you built a stadium when you can't even watch a game without A.S firing a rocket launcher on you. :drakekidding:
I'm not even rooting for him. Stop making assumptions. There are thousands of videos of reer baadiyo mothers and children kissing his feet. The kids love him because of the renovation of soccer and theaters. Go to xamar right now and do a public survey:ufdup:

they. all. want. him.
:kanyeshrug:

I am just being honest when I say he has a high chance of winning. Either him or tuug Khayre.:stopit:

One tuug or the other, yeah?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
I'm not even rooting for him. Stop making assumptions. There are thousands of videos of reer baadiyo mothers and children kissing his feet. The kids love him because of the renovation of soccer and theaters. Go to xamar right now and do a public servey

they. all. want. him.

I am just being honest when I say he has a high chance of winning. Either him or tuug Khayre.

One tuug or the other, yeah?

i can also pay raxanweyn kids and mothers to praise me

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

It is called politics my friend, we don't care about Daroods or whatever that means,our friends are whoever that wants to share the pie with us,to be honest I would take a HG over a backstabbing Sool resident anyday.:camby: