Abdullahi Yusuf: We Are Reminded Of This Man's Greatness This Weekend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deputy speaker of the Federal Parliament Mahad Abdalle Awad reminded everyone of the man who single handedly established the Federal Government of Somalia. AUN his excellency Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed.
A/Y was elected to lead and establish a Transitional Federal Government setup for complete and utter failure from day one. A Government in excel without Internal & International Support. A Government without a Capital then held hostage by clan warlords.

What did he do, give up and throw in the towel? Wa miya he funded the Federal Government with $200,000 monthly from Bosasso port from 2004 to 2008. Money at the time desperately needed by Boasoso itself and Puntland State. He told Puntlanders this is a sacrifice for the greater good.

Not only did his leadership and wisdom got him the life line to keep the government running, but also manpower of 4500 men and equipment. From Nairobi to Jowhar to Baydhabo to Mogadishu. Against all odds he succeeded with Puntlanders paying heavy price in blood and money to restore Dawlad back in Somalia.

He wrote his name in the history books in gold, there is no other Somali Leader who could come close to A/Y by virtue of fact. Maneuvering through the greatest political difficulties of our time, and defeating the impossibilities one layer at a time.

Starting at 1:21:45

images

Tbh, i wouldn't have wasted a penny or a soldier from PL. I would have requested the same fufus that keep the security currently from the UN.

He requested 25,000 U.N troops on day one. Sacrifices have to be made for the greater good sometimes. Somalia would be in a worse situation if the steps he took did not happen.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
He requested 25,000 U.N troops on day one. Sacrifices have to be made for the greater good sometimes. Somalia would be in a worse situation if the steps he took did not happen.
Sacrifice for the same people who hate ur guts and wish destruction on you? I dont think so. He should have stayed put till they provided the fufus.

:mjswag:No fufus? I aint moving

AUN to the greatest Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed, he really believed in unity and rebuilding Somalia too bad the same people he tried to save hate him and wish him ill. May Allah (SWT) grant him the highest of ranks in Jannah, Ameen.

This was indeed the best speech about Puntland's role reviving Villa Somalia.

AUN to the greatest Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed, he really believed in unity and rebuilding Somalia too bad the same people he tried to save hate him and wish him ill. May Allah (SWT) grant him the highest of ranks in Jannah, Ameen.

This was indeed the best speech about Puntland's role reviving Villa Somalia.

The World Great are always remembered decades after they have passed. The average Somali cannot comprehend what A/Y did personally to reestablish the Somali State. A/Y is Part two of SYL and better. I will write a book and due a movie about A/Y one day. He was one of a guy!

Farm

VIP
Too bad he wasn’t 30 years younger, and still led Puntland similar to Kagame and Rwanda.

AUN to our best leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending