Abdirahman Tuur Airport, West Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
What do you guys think of the suggestion? There is plenty of land on the outskirts of West Burco plains
for a nice airport/airstrip. It will make the commute between Hargeisa and Burco easier.

McD30

Bored to death
Well I support further development in West Burco, frankly other areas don't concern me.
Why is that?

I thought Burco was the second largest city in SL so it should have an airport. It has a large livestock market and a lot of taxes comes in from there, it would make sense to invest back in that community not other parts of SL. I think Lasanod is more likely to get a runway due to political reasons.

Bohol

VIP
Why is that?

I thought Burco was the second largest city in SL so it should have an airport. It has a large livestock market and a lot of taxes comes in from there, it would make sense to invest back in that community not other parts of SL. I think Lasanod is more likely to get a runway due to political reasons.

In Somaliland every community has interests and that is the interest of seeing their areas developed. What political reasons would
Las Anod get a runaway? It already has a dirt airstrip where small khat airplanes land.

McD30

Bored to death
In Somaliland every community has interests and that is the interest of seeing their areas developed. What political reasons would
Las Anod get a runaway? It already has a dirt airstrip where small khat airplanes land.
Because Garowe is getting a new runway and it will be easier to go there than Hargeysa. Or maybe Burco will get it and they will compete for favors over that land. But political favors might tip Lasanod to get projects like that to cement their ties to SL. LA hasn't had any real investment from the SL government.

Bohol

VIP
Because Garowe is getting a new runway and it will be easier to go there than Hargeysa. Or maybe Burco will get it and they will compete for favors over that land. But political favors might tip Lasanod to get projects like that to cement their ties to SL. LA hasn't had any real investment from the SL government.

There is no point Sland investing in Las Anod, it is bound to slip away sooner or later. But I agree with Garowe airport a lot of reer
Sool will be using that airport as it is basically next door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending