Abdirahman Abdishakur admitted that Siyaad government saved his ass in 1988 floods

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lex Luther look at that he is trying to empower marehan in darod, he wants them to lead us when he knows wa ceebta darod kkk. Sade is at the kab iyo lax level, if he was gob, he wouldnt be talking at boohaaro iyo sade in shrika birta dheer dhici doono when we compare our clan capacity. If sade leads us, we all become sade, darod clan planning dies, abdirahman such sneaky IRIR EMPOWERMENT.

HG IS DONE SXB. DAWLAD DAMBE UMA BAHNA, HE BRAND BUILT HG WITH FEAR FROM ALL CLANS, HE CAN JUST WALK AROUND THE NATION NOW AND ENSURE FEAR N RESPECT. BRILLIANT TACTIC HG, HE DID IT IN 20 YEARS ONLY. TAKE NOTE BAH DUBAYS.

Abgaal brand built with 'somali way ii siman tahay' he 'dhuuq' all our taxes. Murusade is the only lost cause, my abtiyaal hence SHABAB AND HIT N RUN AND INTIMIDATING HG/ABGAL TO GIVE THEM A SLICE OF THE PIE, BUT MY ABTI I LOVE U YOUR 2 JILIB WIXI LAGU SOO TUURO U SHUD SAY ALHAMDULILAH

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lex Luther I tell my abtiyaal xeer idin ma dhaxayso habar gedir adigu karanle ba tahaye, even hawadle and why hiraab can resolve its issue in a second, since they have a justice xeer. Your not included abti is what I said, why u being langaab and losing sharaf and gobanimo by doing hit n runs. Kuma rabe ma ceeb ba, maxad isku dejinaysa ninkani @Lex Luther inaad meel kasto ka horimado oo jebiso without raising alarm bells it's u behind the plans, u know your 10 villages is shared with duduble, you dont even fill a degmo abti and forget reer miyi noone sees ur ass out there murusade kkk and hence u get less respect in somali culture.

Abgaal has brand built on SOMALI WA HAL, as long as hamar is capital, he will be secessionist when it's not wayna uu shaqaysa, they bring all somalis to hamar, ppl tend to marry more abgaal women since they are the largest tribe there, they continously develop from this. For abgaal to change this policy wud mean the end of abgaal even lex came to the table and they made peace and target you karanle since your not apart of hiraab xeer, sheekadu waa hg/abgal not murusade or hawadle read the history of your wars u were expelled

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lex Luther hiraab is at peace nigga, I know that, you have justice xeer that IS REAL and in practise. U eliminate all clans who are not apart of that xeer withot any discrimination be it darod, hawadle, murusade. Sharciga lama jebin karo oo the whole xeer collapses. So I respect u safeguard that tradition, I won't mock you for it like some clans who feel excluded and shit, langaabyo weeye kuwasi with no sharaf. Abgaal duuq the capital, HG implement the 'fear of hawiye' in other Somalis. Now the only question for them is 'which type of darod' bay raban, a strong darod led by mj or weak darod led by marehan, they even clan planning for us sxb. Hiraab waa heeshish niyahow way ii muuqaata markan si fican uu galay tarikhda iyo siday uu kala nabad galeen hada. Murusade is the only odd one out doing hit n runs which get u nowhere abtiyaal your just a 'security nuisance' amni daro keliya

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As Darod overall strategy, let's vote KHEYRE wallahi, lets make hawiye collapse and become karane size in the future, cayaartu ha si socoto. As HG says ha biqlayso. If Hawiye vote anyone who isnt maxamud saleban, we must tell darod lets start voting for theyre langaab, maybe FAHAD YASIN NEXT OO HAL TUUULO LAHAYN IYO CIIDAN HAHAHAAH. Im voting for kheyre in 2020 f*ck it, ill say i love my abtiyaal as fake face to them lakin waloo jawaabaya beelaha hawiye oo raba beesha darod inu jabo markay sade soo dooranayan mar walbo.

im backing HY who is the largest clan in ISAAQ, not HJ if i had ulterior motives in SL. I want Strong Isaaq. Aideed backed abdirahman tuur also he wanted strong isaaq. MJ BACK HY ALSO @Bohol CUZ THOSE NIGGAS MIYIGA JOGGO KNOW WATS UP WHEN LANGAAB CLANS GET POWER, THEY LOOK AT CAMELS AND LIKE HE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE BUT I DO, ITS AGE OLD SOMALI WAR TACTIC. Ogaden dont bother for leadership in Somalia why they not stakeholders in the same way MJ is, they actually tanasuled. They said I am competing with kikuyu and amhara and left somali idealogy to brainwash u all kkkkk ur my slaves while @Teeri-Alpha is busy with amhara iyo ogaden debates your busy with hy iyo hj debates meaning ur clan buildin from centuries ago lacked tremounsly u never inherited nothing brothers dont make the same mistake again, start clan building now. I am doing for boohaaro and I got 150 years worth of inheritances to start from and end goal is simple boohaaro and murusade and leelkase wada fadhiyo is achievable and realistic and then i will tell my next nabadoon ensure we reach HY LEVEL NEXT. Halal baan ku samaynaya strategykay following all the norms of somalinimo, xeer daarood, sharciga somalia haday dawlad yeelato, i will ensure to honor my responsibility harti security pact in times of war, why u hate me, i inherited something to work from

Last edited:

Trending