Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
65316192_2085676058227025_6543247366806306816_n.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The south isn't about what clan is leading or what person is leading. It's not even about 'siyasad' that's all smoke screen. Centralist vs Federalist thing to them is just a way to keep the status quo alive. Shabab vs the GOVT is another way to keep the status quo how it is. For these hooligans(moryans) It's about keeping the status quo alive and ensuring no government ever forms in Somalia, it seriously impacts on their business interest. Things like 'taxation', things like competition from diaspora returning and opening up businesses, they feel they will be out-classed by 'skilled diaspora' especially the local business men who will end up shutting them down out of business.

They fear the locals will abadon their companies and go to the more 'stylish' diaspora run companies with better skills, products, and business acumen. They fear it will be embarassing to be seen with Local business men in Mogadishu because the skill level of the business is low, profit margins are not measured, products are grossly second hand chinese knock offs, marketing non-existent, their just basically operating in a 'suuq madow' environment.

It's called a war economy, it essentially sits out 'competitors' because they feel it's to dangerous to trade. Notice how Southerners run to 'soweto' in South Africa, they love operating in ghetto conditions cause other business people 'fear' operating there, so they see an opportunity, because it's a thugs paradise.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lex Luther Do you agree where there is a lack of government only a black market develops? no regulations or rules or quality control on products is devastating for the locals. In-fact its impacting on their health as they consume cheap products which are very dangerous to their health. That's why the life expectancy is so low in Somalia, it depends on your market place and what your consuming. I would be very suspicious of anything in Somalia because there is no government or department setting quality standards that need to be met for medications, food products, drinks, etc.

I would be even suspicious of their livestock wallahi because their drinking water which will be full of bacteria and malaria, how u think Somalis get malaria? it's' thru eating infected livestock. Biyaha waa wasaq iyo meel wasaq ah waxaa yimado BAKHTI and those camels drink infected water. In Puntland at least they immunize the livestock, I would immunise myself immediately before travelling to Somalia runti, you can't risk your life in such suuq madow. It's sad the locals don't immunise though hence their dying from simple illnesses. I only seen babies immunized in Puntland not 'adults'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lex Luther All that ahlul sunnah is just smoke screen bro, their sitting in looted properties and farm and claiming to be a sheikh now. Xitaa diinta waa bilqaysanayan kuwani FORGET the nation as a whole. No1 is going to buy your a sheikh when your clans-men are sitting in looted farms and properties, like the IQ level is so 68 in Galmudug. Like there is no sense of reasoning at all. I suspect it's due to Keenadiid Absent. Since he left nothing good ever came from that clan again. Abdullahi issa was brought up under Keenadiid territory and eventual keenadiid party the SYL, his own grand son created it yasin ali sharmarke ali keenadiid

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yo @Lex Luther it doesn't matter if we made HG president for 20 years, they will still reject the government like they did under Ina Salad boy. It doesn't matter if the president is marehan, murusade, mj, abgaal, rahanwayn, or isaaq. They will continously find something to 'mucurad' and ensure no government is ever born. We can only say their dawlad-diid not mucurad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts