abdijohn you're a sick individual who wld advocate 4 this since you promote a deviant lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:kanyehmm:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35656824

coolio:damedamn:

Aabaheed was actually banging her in the woods and teenagers spooked them and the father runs away but the teens were like " hey! Let us do you" and she was like " cool! I even allow my Aabo in uu igu aaso"

Abidjohn you must state your take on this, I mean, using your logic they are grown adults

War kani wa neef like @Air Jalam :kobeok:

So he only feels shame after hes caught doing it (so shamed that he forces his daughter to lie about the gang rape) but he didn't feel any shame doing it before he was seen?

The sicko should be executed and the girl jailed for lying

Something tells me all those involved were African-Americans or regular Africans.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
So he only feels shame after hes caught doing it (so shamed that he forces his daughter to lie about the gang rape) but he didn't feel any shame doing it before he was seen?

Something tells me all those involved were African-Americans or regular Africans.

I actually think the sick pervert father and his daughter were white and the teens were black.

Fucking your own daughter in the woods is such a white thing to do.

Why should be executed? After all, she's 18 and of consenting age. This was consensual sex between grown adults, who do you think you are insulting these people? Are you an incestophobe? Are you bigoted against people who love their own family members?

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Why should be executed? After all, she's 18 and of consenting age. This was consensual sex between grown adults, who do you think you are insulting these people? Are you an incestophobe? Are you bigoted against people who love their own family members?

Love how u applied his nacasnimo on him

Sorry for not supporting a father having sex with his daughter.

I'll try to tolerate a father having sex with his daughter next time.

And I'll try not to tolerate the celebration and acceptance of men penetrating other men, next time.

:diddyswag:

I'll try to tolerate that two unrelated men having sex with each other is 100 times worse than a father having sex with his daughter next time.

Surely this is what everyone thinks. I am in the wrong here.

There is something wrong with me to think a father having sex with his daughter is not acceptable.

I truly apologize.

I'll try to tolerate that two unrelated men having sex with each other is 100 times worse than a father having sex with his daughter next time.

Surely this is what everyone thinks. I am in the wrong here.

There is something wrong with me to think a father having sex with his daughter is not acceptable.

I truly apologize.

Your opinion is biased, because you yourself are gay. No reasonable human being would ever not be repulsed at the thought of two men actually engaging in sex. Even as a child I knew it was wrong.

Your opinion is biased, because you yourself are gay. No reasonable human being would ever not be repulsed at the thought of two men actually engaging in sex. Even as a child I knew it was wrong.

I will change my views and will eventually see that a father having sex with his daughter is OK. Have some patience with me. Eventually I will think two unrelated men having sex is worse than a father having sex with his daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts