AbdiJohn, Lone and Draco you guys outa stop this behavior, y’all too old for that, just tell the fam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
These dudes year and year out at Ramadan tell their families that they fasting when in all actuality they be eating out.

One time @Western4Life posted pics of him eating sambusa in the restroom of his hooyo’s house. Apparently islaanta went to the room to pray casr after she cooked the sambusa and this dude came in the kitchen and stole 3 sambusas :bell::bell::bell: Poor Lady had no idea later on and even gave him more sambusa at afur time. :gucciwhat:

Last edited:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
You're WEAK! YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FAST! FIRST STEP GO OUTSIDE INTO THE HEAT AND PLAY FOOTBALL WITH FOBS! STEP TWO

These dudes year and year out at Ramadan tell their families that they fasting when in all actuality they be eating out.

One time @Western4Life posted pics of him eating sambusa in the restroom of his hooyo’s house. Apparently islaanta went to the room to pray casr after she cooked the sambusa and this dude came in the kitchen and stole 3 sambusas :bell::bell::bell: Poor Lady had no idea later on and even gave him more sambusa at afur time. :gucciwhat:

This was pre 2013. I don't need to hide anymore since I live alone. I ate a big Quiznos sandwich today and the Ayrab sandwich artist looked like she didn't want to serve me. She thought we were in Riyadh. Dumb Sunni why the f*ck do you care

:mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
its a posh bs term for people who make your sandwich(sub) at Subway.

Well thats nice. Its like Starbucks coffee makers are called Barristers like they are some laywer in UK known as Barrister ! lol its cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending