#Abdiexit created a game called flappy farax

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

And this is why I have a sexy cape verdean gf waiting for me at home, buuq la'aan iyo balaayo la'aan .

This gotta be funny for real,
Flappy abdi kulaha , damn it's the opposite more like a brain-dead oversized whale with low self esteem blaming her daddy issues on every Somali male , I hate being harsh but what do you expect from a kudhaafad especially Twitter nothing productive comes from there.

I feel sorry my colleagues simping hard for xalimoids that don't consider them humans , I told them it's not worth the hassle to go through such humiliation but simps they are.
They are simps
Thank god I have made good life decisions

Ladies and hetero farahs, remember my second post when I warned you about certain “nag-naag farahs”? Well BINGO!!! reread his comment again carefully and you’ll see most of the signs(and few I forgot to include lol)are here! I mean dude is seething with hate...it’s practically dripping from him like he took a shower in it smh lol!

Oh and that suppose cape verdean “woman” he’s talking about is.....ok I’m not gonna go there but you get my drift :gnzbryw:

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Those HALIMOS are so cute with their little wings

I can't see this as a diss.because they are cute I want to bite them

@Halimo Supremist forgot Netflix and chill we playing this game and chill

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
A HALIMO will pay some AJANAB to make a game about Abdis and it will be so mean you ashy Abdis will call the government on her / she will pay some AJANAB nerd to do it

Trust me I know how HALIMOS think you Abdis have started a war

Yet again Abdis from UK doing this shit while the Somali men in USA Canada Australia other parts of Europe are working and grinding

Something is in the water of UK that makes these Abdis weak

The only hope Abdis have in the UK is to elect @Arma to be their president that dude is a true warrior / he would make you guys into men

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Ladies and hetero farahs, remember my second post when I warned you about certain “nag-naag farahs”? Well BINGO!!! reread his comment again carefully and you’ll see most of the signs(and few I forgot to include lol)are here! I mean dude is seething with hate...it’s practically dripping from him like he took a shower in it smh lol!

Oh and that suppose cape verdean “woman” he’s talking about is.....ok I’m not gonna go there but you get my drift :gnzbryw:

It seems like my comments infuriated these people already jumping to conclusions , not strange coming from these mouth breathers to quickly conclude illogical assumptions , quite typical for zooomalis to depict anyone that disagree with their narratives.
Your post is contradictory , the analysis you made on Faaraxs on your childish threads are substantially pathetic to a larger extent , it's laughable and deplorable at the same time, even half witted individuals would smell the xaar miles away , cringe

lfmao according to that pea sized brain of yours I am not straight because I steer clear from Twitter xalimoids and self hating whales.
Anyone would avoid them , regardless of who they are , Twitter is a generic platform for subhumans.

quit pulling the misogynist card you femtard and elaborate where I talked about or made remarks of one's genitals in my posts, don't try to drag my noble Geeljire name

Bring evidence before you open your mouth
Not some pseudo shit

kkkkkkkkk

It seems like my comments infuriated these people already jumping to conclusions , not strange coming from these mouth breathers to quickly conclude illogical assumptions , quite typical for zooomalis to depict anyone that disagree with their narratives.
Your post is contradictory , the analysis you made on Faaraxs on your childish threads are substantially pathetic to a larger extent , it's laughable and deplorable at the same time, even half witted individuals would smell the xaar miles away , cringe

lfmao according to that pea sized brain of yours I am not straight because I steer clear from Twitter xalimoids and self hating whales.
Anyone would avoid them , regardless of who they are , Twitter is a generic platform for subhumans.

quit pulling the misogynist card you femtard and elaborate where I talked about or made remarks of one's genitals in my posts, don't try to drag my noble Geeljire name

Bring evidence before you open your mouth
Not some pseudo shit

kkkkkkkkk

Mouth breathers? s? Halimoids?Whales? Pea sized brain? Sub humans?

Hmm anyone else seeing the pattern here? 🤔 What/Who else does this remind you of? Who uses these phrases on the regular(thinking of particular site or subgroup here!)?
:reallymaury:
Not even trying to be subtle about it anymore innit? 😂

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
A HALIMO will pay some AJANAB to make a game about Abdis and it will be so mean you ashy Abdis will call the government on her / she will pay some AJANAB nerd to do it

Trust me I know how HALIMOS think you Abdis have started a war

Yet again Abdis from UK doing this shit while the Somali men in USA Canada Australia other parts of Europe are working and grinding

Something is in the water of UK that makes these Abdis weak

The only hope Abdis have in the UK is to elect @Arma to be their president that dude is a true warrior / he would make you guys into men
You got most of it right , but there's definitely something wrong with the diasporan Geeljires , perhaps it's the indoctrination they've been exposed to at a younger age or the fact they're western oriented , hence that itself is self explanatory.

We don't have that problem in Africa nor that nonsense , we are too busy focused on our lives making money and none of the bs rhetorics I witness on this forum.

I believe these youngsters wouldn't last a day in a safe country like Kenya forget about surviving one day in SA or Somalia

People would see their characteristics as jileec tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending