Abdi Iley killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fake news. Abdi Iley is a high profile prisoner and would not be placed in same prison as other regular prisoners.

have seen couple different videos some sayn he in coma and others that he dead. its all ova the place,,,lets see in few hrs.

I highly doubt the Oromos would have the guts to do that when they are in confrontation with the tplf heads, they wouldn’t want Somalis ire when their power isn’t even consolidated enough at the moment.

conflicting news between in coma and dead,,he was badly beaten in jail.

The time of beating and torturing prisoners is over in today's Ethiopia. Let alone a high profile prisoner like Abdi, not even ordinary prisoners are being beaten or tortured today. It is not Abdi/TPLF Ethiopia. This is a new Ethiopia. Somebody need to update their software. By the way the time of protesting in western cities is also over. Tell please to Abdi Iley supporters just to go to Addis and protest in front of the Prime minister office. Welcome to Abiy's Ethiopia. He already appeared twice in court and is waiting his next court appearance schedule.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The time of beating and torturing prisoners is over in today's Ethiopia. Let alone a high profile prisoner like Abdi, not even ordinary prisoners are being beaten or tortured today. It is not Abdi/TPLF Ethiopia. This is a new Ethiopia. Somebody need to update their software. By the way the time of protesting in western cities is also over. Tell please to Abdi Iley supporters just to go to Addis and protest in front of the Prime minister office. Welcome to Abiy's Ethiopia. He already appeared twice in court and is waiting his next court appearance schedule.
I actually hope he is dead just so I can watch more of your mental gymnastics.
:pachah1:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Maybe he’s dead if he is he met with his demise he caused a lot of grief and torture to a lot of Somali families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts