Abdi Iley in court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
His hooyo is a lying conniving !

She just told the bbc that he tortured to death

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Relax, no need to insult someone's mother.

Mother's over exaggerate all the time for effect.

I won’t relax, you know why!

This confirms the fact that she was aware of her son’s murderous rampage over the years.

You tell me how the plethora of mothers he murdered feel.

Tell how that wife, of an imprisoned man, who she had been bringing food to for 5 years felt after learning that he wasn’t even alive all these years and that her food was going to the guards

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
His hooyo is a lying conniving !

She just told the bbc that he tortured to death
Look at the cuqdad in this dead corpse guun guun dhashay @TekNiKo way to go to kick someone when they are already down :susp:

Wallahi if the xabesh kill abdi cumar we will kill many xabesh in puntland.:damedamn:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I won’t relax, you know why!

This confirms the fact that she was aware of her son’s murderous rampage over the years.

You tell me how the plethora of mothers he murdered feel.

Tell how that wife, of an imprisoned man, who she had been bringing food to for 5 years felt after learning that he wasn’t even alive all these years and that her food was going to the guards
Cry us a fucking river you bakhti laangaab wecel

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@TekNiKo abdi cumar stood up to the xabesh regime that wanted to exploit somali natural resources while offering somali 5% abdi cumar was not having it thats why he has been treated like this sure he made mistakes but he stood up for somalis when it most mattered our natural resources.

Some people solely hate on abdi cumar cause of qabyalad just like they despise siad barre due to qabyalad and overlook what good siad barre done may Allah forgive him his sins and grant him paradise amiin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending