Abdi Iley got a visit from the New Supreme Court President Mrs Meaza Ashenafi

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was visiting prison cells and speaking with prisoners about their treatment in jail. While speaking with prisoners, she also visited Abdi Iley and he said that his treatment in prison was good. While many complained about issues like long process times etc. strikingly this time no one complained about torture or maltreatment. This was different some few months ago, in which the only complaint was about beatings and torture. Now it is gone! Thank God and God bless our PM.

Why did you spell your name xabashi

I thought xabashi encapsulates every hate/feeling Somalis have for ordinary Habeshas and I am here to help them differentiate between the ordinary people from past/present governments who committed crimes on Somalis.

I thought xabashi encapsulates every hate/feeling Somalis have for ordinary Habeshas and I am here to help them differentiate between the ordinary people from past/present governments who committed crimes on Somalis.
lol you don't post about ordinary people, you post about Abiy and political news out of Ethiopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending