Abdi Iley converts to Abiyanity: "Abiy Ahmed is a prophet and Lemma Meggerssa is his disciple"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
https://www.jigjigaherald.com/2018/07/12/abdi-iley-i-was-a-tool-for-tplf
In a bizarre speech that Abdi Mohamoud Omer, aka Abdi Iley, gave to the Somali Region House of Representatives today, he claimed that everything he did for the last ten years was direct orders from Getachew Assefa, the former chief of National Intelligence and Information Services, and other TPLF military Generals.

We summarized the excerpts from the long and free flow address that Abdi Iley made during a session by the region’s parliament.

“I was a tool for TPLF. They [TPLF] did have a gun on my head all this time. I was also giving every penny of the Region’s budget as a ransom payment to a few Tigres [meaning TPLF General and other key politicians].”

“I will tell you everything today. Every order to kill or cause a crisis was coming from them [TPLF]”, he continued.

“They [TPLF] are the ones who were ordering the killings, I was just doing it to save myself. Every massacre in the Region was also ordered by Getachew Assefa [he said that with a curse word]. He [Getachew Assefa] is also behind the Oromo-Somali conflict. Do you think that Oromos and Somalis would just go into war without someone being behind it, he asked?”

“All the mistakes I have made were because of Getachew Assefa. Getachew Assefa held a gun on our head and asked us to do what he wants us to do.

“He [Getachew Assefa] is the man who was holding on Hailemariam’s head for 6 years, referring to the former prime minister.” According to Abdi Iley, he even at times kidnaped the wife of the former prime minister Hailemariam.”

In this bizarre speech, even to Abdi Iley’s standard, he also said this: “The rumor of my resignation was spread by Getachew Assefa, who wants bags of money as he used to get.”

In the same speech, he also claimed that prime minister Abiy Ahmed is a God sent, a prophet and Lemma Meggerssa [Oromia Regional President] is like his disciple.” In what seemed to be someone who is disturbed and out of character while also lacking his usual bravado, he declared that “he is ready to work with them and be part of the changes that are taking place in the country.”

In this speech that was like no other, he also seemed conciliatory. He declared, though it lacked authenticity and seemed to be aimed to just buy time, that “our people need to forgive each other. Those who are dead will not come back. Let’s forget what they [TPLF] did to us. We also need to stop silencing dissidents with lethal force to the point of killing the person. We should be able to have a dinner together while having a different point of views”.

While continuing this speech that will be for the ages, He remarked sarcastically, “Let’s also pray for those who have been massacred. Haday joogaan way iska shidaalysan lahaayeen [meaning, if they were here today, they would have celebrated the commencement of crude oil production in the Somali Region].”

The other remark that also raised some eyebrows is this: “I am calling for the rest of Ethiopian people for neighborly coexisting, especially our foremost neighbor, our brothers the Oromos, since the devils who were instigating all this violence between us are finally caught.”

What is also interesting is the fact that he held what amounted to a press conference that he raised the same talking points covered in this piece, but in a rather constrained fashion.

The Regional parliament’s session is expected to continue for tomorrow!
Abdi the one eyed? More like Abdi the one testicled.
:susp:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
He's smart by putting the blame on former tigray officers and pleasing the current administration. He's SMART. He wants to stay in power and he'll do every dirty tactic in the book to keep the golden throne.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
He's smart by putting the blame on former tigray officers and pleasing the current administration. He's SMART. He wants to stay in power and he'll do every dirty tactic in the book to keep the golden throne.
Won’t work Oromo/Amhara coalition wants him out federalism for Ethiopia is over prepare for Oromo hordes no more ethnic nationalism in Ethiopia Illey is useless to them they want direct rule

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Won’t work Oromo/Amhara coalition wants him out federalism for Ethiopia is over prepare for Oromo hordes no more ethnic nationalism in Ethiopia Illey is useless to them they want direct rule
A direct rule will never be possible with the current ethnic tensions of the country. No sane politician would seek a centralized government at this point of time.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
A direct rule will never be possible with the current ethnic tensions of the country. No sane politician would seek a centralized government at this point of time.
Bro ethnic federalism was meant to level out the playing field when minority TPLF took over it worked for them geniusly to maintain power Amhara/ Christian-Oromo alliance want to gradually bring back centralism because it benefits them greatly because of their numerical advantage and their vision of bringing back Ethiopian empire it’s their goal look at what’s going on in K5 and all the moves Abiy is making reversing everything TPLF did it’s clear what his goal are and who he’s working for and besides nothing is sane in this world anymore

do you seriously believe this crap written by a website owned by marginalised i doors? i doors are so marginalised,

Ogaden took the presidency of DDSi and then 2 out of 4 vice presidents waa Oagdne, i door never ever had a any

dont believe this rubbish as if iley will call oromos our borthers,

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
war be quite

jigjiga hereld is run by enemies of our race, unless cabdi iley says in a video it will not be believed,

horta why do doqon somalis like you fall for everything, are you that easy to trick?

Being Doqon is kinda your thing, so not Suprised.

Translate what Abdi Iley said in the video if you speak your masters lanaguage

do you seriously believe this crap written by a website owned by marginalised i doors? i doors are so marginalised,

Ogaden took the presidency of DDSi and then 2 out of 4 vice presidents waa Oagdne, i door never ever had a any

dont believe this rubbish as if iley will call oromos our borthers,

We trigger aydoor xaar by just existing. Do you see us give an F about their aydooristan ? Because we are not bothered and filled with cuqdad. We don't care about aydoor politics because it doesn't affect us. Only laangaabs and the oppressed behave like this and they are obviously both:drakekidding:

your a natural i door doqon,

this website jigjiga helreld is wel known to be a front for i doors, if uor i door race ill write lies then write something logica,

i just realised your an i door, war get lost,

waa xoolo i door midkaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts