Abdi Exit in full swing as Abdis begin Jihad in Colombia.

Desert Flower

Staff Member
I remember my native ass though the Abdis and other none-somalis guys where going to south American for the sun, the amazing sights seeing, the great historical structure and so on.

Should have been obvious when it was a group of men only trip
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
I think it’s quite sad though that you’re travelling for women. Travelling should be to expand your horizons and learn about different cultures and enjoy yourself.

Pwyneth Galtrow

💙 ☆💚
VIP
This dude works for the puntland government apparently since he is the President’s nephew. He uses government money to go to these countries, stay in hotels, buy designer wear and buy prostitues. Puntland lost :mjlol:
No need to spread lies. Deni was a wealthy businessman before he joined politics, he owns one of the most successful companies in Puntland.

Not all Somali wealth comes from corruption.

Yukon_Niner

Guy Lee enthusiast
VIP
I remember my naive ass though the Abdis and other none-somalis guys where going to south American for the sun, the amazing sights seeing, the great historical structures from past civilizations and so on.

Should have been obvious when it was a group of men only trip
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
Damn I've always wanted to go to South America, now I'm gonna be stuck under the same label as these guys.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Damn I've always wanted to go to South America, now I'm gonna be stuck under the same label as these guys.
Right? We are talking about a whole continent. Now, known by some people not all, as the blacks guy version of White men going to the Philippines
:jcoleno:

Yukon_Niner

Guy Lee enthusiast
VIP
Right? We are talking about a whole continent. Now, known by some people not all, as the blacks guy version of White men going to the Philippines
:jcoleno:
It was actually African Americans who started the "go to Colombia" thing, I remember it back on the coli. I can't believe it spread to Somali's:meleshame:

Trending