Abaarso girl gets into Ivy League

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Another girl from abaarso gets into an Ivy League school

The best school in Somaliland is abaarso followed closely sheikh school these two are some of Africa's best schools and with more funding they can certainly some of the best in the world with every student going to a top institution in the world

@merka

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Mashallah!

But I have a problem with those diaspora that come back just to go Abaarso Tech and get easier access to better Universities. This school for people in the area not for someone who the luxury of Western living trying to take advantage of what little people back home have.

Gambar

VIP
Mashallah!

But I have a problem with those diaspora that come back just to go Abaarso Tech and get easier access to better Universities. This school for people in the area not for someone who the luxury of Western living trying to take advantage of what little people back home have.
It's open to everyone and is based on grades. They are strict about that.

Gambar

VIP
They should give others a chance: free up the quota. Ya feel.
The school has such a high caliber of students because it's so exclusive. You don't have the grades, you don't get in. It's not easier to get to Ivy League schools through Abaarso, the founder has to go to bat for these kids. Somalis always try to look for short cuts and as long as Johnathan is at the helm it won't happen.

Another girl from abaarso gets into an Ivy League school

The best school in Somaliland is abaarso followed closely sheikh school these two are some of Africa's best schools and with more funding they can certainly some of the best in the world with every student going to a top institution in the world

@merka
Somaliland kids are some of the most eager and hardworking students I've seen. The future is looking bright. :cool:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Mashallah!

Good news for you! Few diaspora get in even after getting the grades to get in. They might attend the school but none has made it to the Ivy League schools. Somehow the local kids end up going to these Ivy League schools. I actually have one such a great kid on my snapchat, the kid is going to school here in the states. What's amazing is that these kids speak English as if they been here over a decade. Once they get here they also integrate into this culture. Ileen wa kids that literally spend 5 years with their Cadaan teachers in the boarding school

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Good news for you! Few diaspora get in even after getting the grades to get in. They might attend the school but none has made it to the Ivy League schools. Somehow the local kids end up going to these Ivy League schools. I actually have one such a great kid on my snapchat, the kid is going to school here in the states. What's amazing is that these kids speak English as if they been here over a decade. Once they get here they also integrate into this culture. Ileen wa kids that literally spend 5 years with their Cadaan teachers in the boarding school

They're the smart ones who would've came over here if Somalia never fell, most of the refugees here fucking things up for us would've never made it back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending