Aabe advised me to marry white if I no longer fancied Somali women

Are white women the epitome of world beauty?

• Yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
What son would refuse his Cushitic fathers guidance and counsel. He warned me specifically to not dilute my landhere lineage with lesser races. He also warned that my Cushitic feature will be lost forever if I mixed with colored people. My best chance would be to mate with whites to enhance my lineage and Caucasoid features.

Even our older generation would not mate with lower grade races and have downcast offsprings.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
u have to make her Muslim though. A revert White wife, Mashalaaah. But that means u need to be wadaad first. Get to work... :)

What son would refuse his Cushitic fathers guidance and counsel. He warned me specifically to not dilute my landhere lineage with lesser races. He also warned that my Cushitic feature will be lost forever if I mixed with colored people. My best chance would be to mate with whites to enhance my lineage and Caucasoid features.

Even our older generation would not mate with lower grade races and have downcast offsprings.
>Marries a Becky
>OP's teenage daughter has multiple abortions behind his back

"I love my white queen, this wasn't a mistake at all"
c1hU1Rj.jpg

Apollo

VIP
One benefit of marrying a white person is that they inherit a lot of money/real estate from their parents and they are often only one of two children.

With a Somali woman you won't get any inheritance and you will have to pay 10s of thousands upfront. :lol:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
One benefit of marrying a white person is that they inherit a lot of money/real estate from their parents and they are often only one of two children.

With a Somali woman you won't get any inheritance and you will have to pay 10s of thousands upfront. :lol:
Puls, your most likely her parents retirement plan

@Parailia somalensis the media told me yes since I was a little boy. So once I get the nice car, house and so on. I need that white trophy wife, to show my success holding my arm
:ulyin:

Last edited:

Trending