A young girl held captive for years

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
"A young girl held captive for a number of years in #Jigjiga has finally been freed. Dr Hassan Bade is the brother of Abiwasac Bade who is part of the executive committee of #EPP kept a young girl named Nadiro Makahil hostage at his home and repeatedly abused her. The young girl was brutally tortured, which is why she looks like this as you see right here. The police of the Somali region have arrested Deeqa Ahmed, the wife of Hassan Bade for her role in the crime and the horrific abuses the young girl endured.This young girl was held captive for three years and never stepped outside or saw the light of day. She was forced into labor, along with physical abuse and torture."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1611075040176.png

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
"A young girl held captive for a number of years in #Jigjiga has finally been freed. Dr Hassan Bade is the brother of Abiwasac Bade who is part of the executive committee of #EPP kept a young girl named Nadiro Makahil hostage at his home and repeatedly abused her. The young girl was brutally tortured, which is why she looks like this as you see right here. The police of the Somali region have arrested Deeqa Ahmed, the wife of Hassan Bade for her role in the crime and the horrific abuses the young girl endured.This young girl was held captive for three years and never stepped outside or saw the light of day. She was forced into labor, along with physical abuse and torture."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is her current condition and what fate awaits the kidnappers?
This is a serious issue and I'm puzzled how this was unaddressed , where are her family?
Why haven't they filed a report that she was missing for more than three years?
Maybe she had no living family members or could she have been from a minority clan hence the perpetrators took advantage and exploited her.

There needs to be a heavy capital punishment for the criminals involved.
They have ruined her life , she will bear the scars and traumas inflicted on her for the remainder of her life , these souless scums took away her childhood , they robbed her life and menacingly abused her , where is the humanity they are not people but vile creatures , they need to get a death sentence conducted in an inhumane manner. They deserve it as.
There are no other alternatives , if we honestly want to serve justice.
I would have hanged them and gripped the ropes tightly and watch them die slowly in plain view , they should feel the excruciating pain and suffering they had caused her , they don't deserve a single breath of oxygen.
Nacalada waa in la toogto , my blood temperature is rising just reading this article got my blood boiling.

I hate to say this but I would be more angrier because that the generic Somalis will always enlist these fucking clan elders on the panel and the case would somehow get dismissed swiftly. Unfortunately it's a usual pattern for criminals hailing from bigger clans to getaway unpunished.
It's always them abusing the voiceless people.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What is her current condition and what fate awaits the kidnappers?
This is a serious issue and I'm puzzled how this was unaddressed , where are her family?
Why haven't they filed a report that she was missing for more than three years?
Maybe she had no living family members or could she have been from a minority clan hence the perpetrators took advantage and exploited her.

There needs to be a heavy capital punishment for the criminals involved.
They have ruined her life , she will bear the scars and traumas inflicted on her for the remainder of her life , these souless scums took away her childhood , they robbed her life and menacingly abused her , where is the humanity they are not people but vile creatures , they need to get a death sentence conducted in an inhumane manner. They deserve it as.
There are no other alternatives , if we honestly want to serve justice.
I would have hanged them and gripped the ropes tightly and watch them die slowly in plain view , they should feel the excruciating pain and suffering they had caused her , they don't deserve a single breath of oxygen.
Nacalada waa in la toogto , my blood temperature is rising just reading this article got my blood boiling.

I hate to say this but I would be more angrier because that the generic Somalis will always enlist these fucking clan elders on the panel and the case would somehow get dismissed swiftly. Unfortunately it's a usual pattern for criminals hailing from bigger clans to getaway unpunished.
It's always them abusing the voiceless people.
I don't have any informations about this. But hope justice be served

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
The kidnapper needs to be beheaded asap. I hope the poor girl is united with her family and able to heal from this.
No, beheading they will die too fast and leave this world quickly , the poor girl's suffering will be in vain , they must be hanged and left there to rot.

May Allah heal her from all the ordeals she has been through , I hope she recovers and I pray to Allah that justice shall be served.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I don’t know why they arrested the wife but every single man who took part in this must be caught and worked as a slave of some sort and then killed. Quick death is not going to satisfy us. May Allah burn these people. Who would think of hurting this poor baby

I don’t know why they arrested the wife but every single man who took part in this must be caught and worked as a slave of some sort and then killed. Quick death is not going to satisfy us. May Allah burn these people. Who would think of hurting this poor baby

It's highly likely that the wife was an accomplice, unless she was being abused and had no opportunity to escape she needs to be given the death penalty alongside the husband and anyone else involved.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Or put him near a lion tied up with meat in his clothes

It's highly likely that the wife was an accomplice, unless she was being abused and had no opportunity to escape she needs to be given the death penalty alongside the husband and anyone else involved.

most likely the wife is the ring leader even they wanted her to be a jariyad for a long time somalis bk home woman and men r evil.

Absolutely senseless savagery unleashed on this poor innocent sister of ours. Her filth employer took advantage of her poverty subhannalah. May allah punish him as he punished her unjustly.

Lets not delude ourselves and expect any justice served by some fake tribal court. At best a pittance will be paid to her and her family and the evil doer will walkaway my prediction. There countless of other victims like her we will never know about.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is horrible this girl is scarred for life all those involved shouldn't be executed that wouldn't be justice enough they should all do hard labour and be tortured

Trending