TRENDING NEWS A young dude from the states takes his hooyo to Somalia and buys her the dream house she always wanted, $150k (where did he got the money from )

Hmmm, wondering why do you have this eye blinding green arse font like the Grinch? I think you’re the like only user I’ve seen so far? I mean the whole xasid comment earlier definitely gotta me doing a double take 🤔 🤔 @Grigori Rasputin

MashaAllah I rate him.

spending 150k on a house for his mum in Hargesia, maybe he's already achieved financial freedom at an early age, very impressive and inspiring.

[

I

You kids need to stop! Highly doubt your hooyo would ever accept your ill-gotten dirty arse money! First of all, they don’t even accept $$ from their precious little abdis(God forbid! their poor little boys 🥲) but Somali hooyos feel completely and utterly entitled to their daughter’s $$ no questions asked lol, and second of all if your hooyo did take your dirty $20 bechu $100 she slipped it back into your raggedy ole wallet while you weren’t looking. Meanwhile she’ll burst in our room screaming why the hell we didn’t pay for your car note/insurance/ phone bill yet...again!
:mindblown:
Lool this sound too detailed. Is Hooyo favouring the boys ahead of you? A boy is always worth more than a girl. Every Hooyo knows this

Trending