A woman killed her 3 kids and they’re defending her all over tiktok!! #FREEHER #ITriedToKillMyKidsToo

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This woman had PPD and killed her 3 kids. White women, are defending her all over tiktok for her “innocence”. She sent her husband off to get food, searched up how long he’d be gone, then killed them in that time frame. They claim she was in psychosis but the first thing she asked when she woke up was for a lawyer. Like we get it, PPD and PPP are real but this woman is crazy and the only victims are her kids/husband, but somehow she’s the victim? They want her to GET OFF FREE OF CHARGE!
Just search “Lindsay Clancy” on tiktok. Motherfuckers saying they tried to kill their kids too to defend her. Wtf? Am I tripping? Comments making it seem like if you don’t agree with this, you’re anti-PPD/motherhood.
:mjlol: :deadrose:
0FBDEDF8-0519-4BF9-B634-7B837ED3223B.jpeg
89FDF9ED-6619-4C07-8287-4887FF01799F.jpeg
6B9148E5-B473-4C15-81FA-D3AAC0E41301.jpeg

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Caadan women have proven in so many scenarios they're not okay in the Cerebrum.

Yaraye

VIP
i understand neglecting children due to PPD, not killing tho :oops: Sometimes women go through PPD/ psychosis and can neglect children. That's considered normal illness. It is common knowledge that women go through illness after brith. That is why many cultures around the world have families/friends that come to help for the first 2 months after birth. This assistance is what alleviates some of the burden and even help prevent some women from going through PPD.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
i understand neglecting children due to PPD, not killing tho :oops: Sometimes women go through PPD/ psychosis and can neglect children. That's considered normal illness. It is common knowledge that women go through illness after brith. That is why many cultures around the world have families/friends that come to help for the first 2 months after birth. This assistance is what alleviates some of the burden and even help prevent some women from going through PPD.
She had assistance and her husband worked from home. She purposely sent him out to give her time to kill the kids.

This woman had PPD and killed her 3 kids. White women, are defending her all over tiktok for her “innocence”. She sent her husband off to get food, searched up how long he’d be gone, then killed them in that time frame. They claim she was in psychosis but the first thing she asked when she woke up was for a lawyer. Like we get it, PPD and PPP are real but this woman is crazy and the only victims are her kids/husband, but somehow she’s the victim? They want her to GET OFF FREE OF CHARGE!
Just search “Lindsay Clancy” on tiktok. Motherfuckers saying they tried to kill their kids too to defend her. Wtf? Am I tripping? Comments making it seem like if you don’t agree with this, you’re anti-PPD/motherhood.
:mjlol: :deadrose:
View attachment 253483View attachment 253484View attachment 253482
I’ve always said
Why do Muslims man marry non Muslims ?
You get people like these
Thanks for islam and I’m marrying a Muslim

I understand their struggles but come on
Taking a soul a little soul who doesn’t know how to walk , how to talk , run or even look after himself . It’s a stupid move

Sure u get crazy thoughts like killing someone but again that’s normal to have cuz people have evils thoughts however those people don’t commit the action of the evil thoughts