Abdi marries Xalimo only to find out shes married with 5 kids, says he didnt know

Jungle

VIP
^^ young man who was duped by the evil witch. swearing with a kitaab in his hand that shes married with 5 kids and hes found hard proof. says she said she never been married:chrisfreshhah:

^^husband number 1 and father of 5 children states he never divorced her

^^^people that know the both of them confirming they were a couple and its true.

they tried to make number 1 seem like a mad man before number 2 came out and said its true. wild

^^ young man who was duped by the evil witch. swearing with a kitaab in his hand that shes married with 5 kids and hes found hard proof. says she said she never been married:chrisfreshhah:

^^husband number 1 and father of 5 children states he never divorced her

^^^people that know the both of them confirming they were a couple and its true.

they tried to make number 1 seem like a mad man before number 2 came out and said its true. wild

Xalimo city girls up 100k

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What do Ethiopians have to do with this
Jim Carrey Idk GIF

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
This is beyond wild.
If the story is true, then she is indeed in the wrong. Severely fucked up.
Although I take a pinch of salt when it comes to Somali social media, they like exaggerate and dramatise the entire thing.
There are some people that do it for likes and views that is how low they stoop
and there's something off about them, the story doesn't add up.
I'm not jumping into conclusion but this is suspicious.

I can't help myself but this is shit at it's highest order.

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Men do this all the time. They would secretly married a second wife, and they have 10kids plus and wife

Wtf how does a married women get married again?
It might seem difficult to wrap around ur head this question, but this is not only case. In US Somali women sire kids with men they don't legally live as husband & wife. The woman holds status of a 'single mother' & husband 'single' yet have kids together. The man keeps dating women left & centre. Back in Somalia, it's hard even for the woman at times to know if she has husband bc Somali men after siring 3 kids they leave the wife to act as if they are single again. Never give her conjugal rights & anything that is required of a husband.These women are left in a limbo & forced to look outside to satisfy their desire... Who is to blame?

Trending

Latest posts