A white revert shocks MN mosque when his childhood friends came 2 the mosque 2 say that "it is she"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:deadpeter:apparently this revert was a female but when she was in high school she transitioned into a "male".

Now the mosque goes " you must pray at the female section and you outa know that you are a female from here on ". :chrisfreshhah::russ::damn::damn:

Why do I have a feeling that @AbdiJohnson send this twisted individual to penetrate the mosque. This woman sat amongst the big beareded guy and was constantly called "akhi":dead::deadrose:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
>hoyos being forced to pray beside a transgendered woman

someone is gonna get hurt

i don't know who but someone will get hurt

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
IMG_2628.jpg
OHHHHH NOOOO! she was buddy buddy with the Akhis! :ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

According to my sources these dudes are now in a state off disbelieve that they've been touching an awra all alongside

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
View attachment 15366 OHHHHH NOOOO! she was buddy buddy with the Akhis! :ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

According to my sources these dudes are now in a state off disbelieve that they've been touching an awra all alongside

The one wearing the black jacket and white short who the african guy with the glasses has his arms around :russ::russ: Apparently the African knew there was something fishy:damn::damn:

:vanlf9a::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: Waar look at this fob! Are you intrigued! Now wait tell you see her off the testosterone meds, she'll then look like a female like @Knowthyself

:kodaksmiley: im mandem now. dont assume my gender
View attachment 15366 OHHHHH NOOOO! she was buddy buddy with the Akhis! :ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

"and finally african"

soooo somalis and egyptians are what exactly? racist muzlamics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending