A weird observation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo!!! Today me and my cousin went to buy a goat for Ciid(i live in eastafrica),we bought one then brought it to my ayeyos place,there was another goat tied up in the yard,we thought let us tie them up together maybe they can be friends:),you know before we slaughter them the next day

But the weird thing was the two goats immediately started fighting,butting heads even thou it was their last day maybe

I was thinking animals are stupid living up to their instinct even if it was meaningless oblivious to what will happen to them,no ability of foresight

But then what is the difference between these goats and the people with power in somalia,the warlords,al shabab e.t.c,they are also living up to their instinct to make life better for themselves oblivious to how their country will end up,no unity no foresight

Yeah we can think ahead to maybe 50 years,if this situation remains in 100years will their be a somalia?the jews made plans for this long because they had unity, a group that lead them,they had a target,

Why not make our own group from different part of the world,form an organisation for somalia,somalis with different expertise

Just a thought

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Expecting foresight from a goat :ftw9nwa: were you expecting them to unite and form a Planet of the Goats and take over the globe?

Somalis are just like other humans, capable of achieving great things but too focused on each others demise.

Expecting foresight from a goat :ftw9nwa: were you expecting them to unite and form a Planet of the Goats and take over the globe?

Somalis are just like other humans, capable of achieving great things but too focused on each others demise.
I did say weird
Those goats are so stupid they cant see past their instincts,like all animals
People were suppose to be better,all people are the same but i only care about somalis,i want them to be better than everyone else

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sooo!!! Today me and my cousin went to buy a goat for Ciid(i live in eastafrica),we bought one then brought it to my ayeyos place,there was another goat tied up in the yard,we thought let us tie them up together maybe they can be friends:),you know before we slaughter them the next day

But the weird thing was the two goats immediately started fighting,butting heads even thou it was their last day maybe

I was thinking animals are stupid living up to their instinct even if it was meaningless oblivious to what will happen to them,no ability of foresight

But then what is the difference between these goats and the people with power in somalia,the warlords,al shabab e.t.c,they are also living up to their instinct to make life better for themselves oblivious to how their country will end up,no unity no foresight

Yeah we can think ahead to maybe 50 years,if this situation remains in 100years will their be a somalia?the jews made plans for this long because they had unity, a group that lead them,they had a target,

Why not make our own group from different part of the world,form an organisation for somalia,somalis with different expertise

Just a thought

Is 'World" another name of yours here in Somali spot forums? :)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Damn @esmailxxx why do I have the feeling that you have no compassion :(

Calling poor voiceless goats who will get slaughtered soon ‘stupid’ :yloezpe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts