A Vice Documentary exploring a segment of the Frankincense market in Somaliland

I like how you can hear Somalis talking about the pros and cons of this practice instead of the typical dubbed-over documentary style.

I feel like this documentary would make for a good discussion. What do you guys think?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
African corruption. is that a shock?

Last edited:
Damn, i thought this was the most democratic and progressing country in Africa. Whats going on ??
Childish retorts, very on brand for reer konfur.
25F479E1-F3B6-4D1F-A072-2769E0597D4A.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
SL do not have a history in 'frankincense or fishery' they don't even have 'boat making culture' like PL which stretches back to the 'beden boat days'. The guy who done this is another misinformed foreigner.

Based

VIP
“Uploader has not made this video available in your country” the documentary was filmed in my country why am i not allowed to watch

SL do not have a history in 'frankincense or fishery' they don't even have 'boat making culture' like PL which stretches back to the 'beden boat days'. The guy who done this is another misinformed foreigner.
If you watched the documentary you would find out that SL exports PL frankincense.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You and your documentaries. Go attend to your children and get off youtube you terrible person

you’ve abandoned your father, me. Shame on you. How do you carry on with your life knowing you’ve abandoned your floundering father.

Trending