A very awkward moment on the TTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on the bus this morning when some Jamaican lady started snapping on this fat somali girl. Apparently she was taking up more than one seat. The somali girl got up but farted in the process OMG the whole back of the buss started laughing.
:mjlol:

She started looking around fast looking for a friend then our eyes met. I gave her this look :susp:
You could literally see her die in the inside

Anyways I hope your all having a great day :dzmxmmb:

f*ck hawiyes

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I always wanted to ask this, but why do black people still sit at the back of the bus?

I was on the bus this morning when some Jamaican lady started snapping on this fat somali girl. Apparently she was taking up more than one seat. The somali girl got up but farted in the process OMG the whole back of the buss started laughing.

She started looking around fast looking for a friend then our eyes met. I gave her this look :susp:

f*ck hawiyes
uff get your own car man

f*ck hawiyes
You could have at least not given her that look if you weren't going to stand up for her. So much for Somalis helping each other out.
I always wanted to ask this, but why do black people still sit at the back of the bus?
So true :dead:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

f*ck hawiyes

You should've given her a hug and sooth her insecurities. That was a moment to help another human.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum

I don't know why Rosa Parks was trippin the back of the bus is always lit. It doesn't matter what generation black people are always ungrateful.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why didn't you make fart noises to cover for her you stupid cow!

I would have started beat boxing and making fart noises. And then start talking in afsomali and we would laugh while looking at the Jamaican lady!

giphy.gif

Where is the Somali solidarity, man? You shoulda nodded or smiled or something. It doesn't hurt.

The TTC is really ratchet though, so I could see this bs happening.

I feel bad for reer europe. remind me again why yall don't drive?
Imagine taking the bus or whatever yall use to commute for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts