A uK farax, YTuber, complaining about racial abuse in Slovakia. Ya yiri tag! Looool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
On his Snapchat

Here’s the guy, the chubby one

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I was in Czech Republic once and I didn't see any people from Africa there during my whole visit.

They thought I was Czech.

:kanyehmm:

Tukraq

VIP
He should go to Bosnia and former Yugoslavia. We are more laid back and welcoming than our Western Slavic brethren. Check out this guys experience in Bosnia.

Yeah we get along well in Seattle as immigrant Muslim communities from the same time, if u go to the mosques u see black Somalis and white Bosnians and Cham Vietnamese:mjlol: white people think it’s a church:pachah1:the Arab/Pakistani mosques on the other hand get burnt down as well as Hindu and Sikhi temples because mooslems as rednecks call them:drakelaugh:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Yeah we get along well in Seattle as immigrant Muslim communities from the same time, if u go to the mosques u see black Somalis and white Bosnians and Cham Vietnamese:mjlol: white people think it’s a church:pachah1:the Arab/Pakistani mosques on the other hand get burnt down as well as Hindu and Sikhi temples because mooslems as rednecks call them:drakelaugh:

I am glad to hear that. There are a few Somalis that attend jumah at our Bosniak masjid regularly on fridays. The hutbas are mostly in Bosniak.

Tukraq

VIP
I am glad to hear that. There are a few Somalis that attend jumah at our Bosniak masjid regularly on fridays. The hutbas are mostly in Bosniak.
Same here in Seattle but vice versa:pachah1:
We don’t mingle with Arab mosques because their Shia here and Pakistanis live to far up north near Vancouver Canada which is their hotspot, so basically a mosque of Asians Africans and whites:salute:run by Somalis tho:gaasdrink:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
You're so naive to think @Molotoff is actually a Bosnian.

This whole site can be gullible at times!!

Here we go again. How many times have we had this discussion? What is it now, the 4943 time? I even posted a picture of my hand holding a piece of paper with my nickname on it.

:fantasia2:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Here we go again. How many times have we had this discussion? What is it now, the 4943 time? I even posted a picture of my hand holding a piece of paper with my nickname on it.

:fantasia2:

Name the Bosniak that was part of the assasination of Archduke Ferdinad :susp:

Muji

VIP
Lol they called themselves “British” and not “somali”

@World why are you not crying about this like you were when the Somali girls said they were African :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts