A Twitter Thread Against Certain Somali Girls On Twitter Sparks Outrage and Praise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I may or may not have altered the title
:browtf:

Ok so let's cut to the chase. I was scrolling down my TL when I noticed a considerable amount of people talking about a thread. The reception was completely polarized, some people praised it while others were angered. I snooped around and found the whole thing. It's a long read so sit tight

IMG_4144.jpg
IMG_4145.jpg
IMG_4146.jpg
IMG_4147.jpg
IMG_4148.jpg

Part Two in the Next Post

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Nothing we haven't seen before. It's word-for-word the same content from Twitter @AbdiJew used to be fond of posting, it's like Somalispot defined; the same anti-SJW/BLM blah, why-you-care-about-Palis muh Muslim ummah mockery, you don't care about your own, blah Tyrones, literally the only thing that's missing is a reference to reverts.

I could recite all his mini tweets by heart if my life depended on it.

Not a single stray bullet :gunsmiley::qri8gs7:

Another (non-bitter) chick should do one for qashin men.
Nothing we haven't seen before. It's word-for-word the same content from Twitter @AbdiJew used to be fond of posting, it's like Somalispot defined; the same anti-SJW/BLM blah, why-you-care-about-Palis muh Muslim ummah mockery, you don't care about your own, blah Tyrones, literally the only thing that's missing is a reference to reverts.

I could recite all his mini tweets by heart if my life depended on it.
I'd say alot of this applies to you hence your reaction :manny:

You still a lesbian?

What a retarded rant. Who the hell has time to write random bullshit about booty clappers. If xalimos want a Nigerian man or a foreigner we should ignore them.
:susp:
Let's be honest once they marry Abu Tyrone they are often ostracised
:lolbron:

VixR

Veritas
Not a single stray bullet :gunsmiley::qri8gs7:

Another (non-bitter) chick should do one for qashin men.

I'd say alot of this applies to you hence your reaction :manny:

You still a lesbian?
:mjlol:
If that was an ETHER or :gunsmiley:, the whole of SSpot is one giant ETHER :gunsmiley:ETHER :gunsmiley:

That & us being proud of our "jahil days". I wasn't aware longing for times of peace were something only kuffars do :tacky:
No , he is right about that. Twitter Has a lot of kafir ( atheists) who long for waaq. They argue that waaq should be the Somali religion as its our religion we made.They are so ignorant they can't see the obvious contradictions of believing in man made religions.

:mjlol:
If that was an ETHER or :gunsmiley:, the whole of SSpot is one giant ETHER :gunsmiley:ETHER :gunsmiley:
Ether is a lame term. This shit isn't a roast battle (ok maybe a little bit)

I'm talking about his points. Don't even agree with all, but ey who not have a little fun.

His points needs to be heard, even though those who it's directed against will read it then make some snarky remark and not think about it anymore

You still a lesbian sjw doe :patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending