A tip for somali guys vaciationing in dubai- Visit ethio shisha spots in Deira

Apollo

VIP
The rendille part makes sense since they descend from proto somalis

By the way, some of the MENA ancestors of Cushites possibly entered North Africa as early as 20,000-15,000 years ago as well, and may have been very far removed from Middle Easterners (M1a mtDNA maternal population).

That's why I don't like to link either extinct groups to modern groups as it can be misleading (like Somalis linking their ancient MENA to modern Arabs, which is wrong too).

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
By the way, some of the MENA ancestors of Cushites possibly entered North Africa as early as 20,000-15,000 years ago as well, and may have been very far removed from Middle Easterners (M1a mtDNA maternal population).

That's why I don't like to link either extinct groups to modern groups as it can be misleading (like Somalis linking their ancient MENA to modern Arabs, which is wrong too).
True bro I agree with that. Do we have any other type of eurasian ancestry aside from the west eurasian?

Apollo

VIP
True bro I agree with that. Do we have any other type of eurasian ancestry aside from the west eurasian?

Only Benadiris have other type of Eurasian (Ancestral South Asian through Pakistanis and Indians, very low amounts of East Eurasian through Uzbeks), but Cushitic Somalis don't have that, unless they are Ilhan Omar :lol:.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Only Benadiris have other type of Eurasian (Ancestral South Asian through Pakistanis and Indians, very low amounts of East Eurasian through Uzbeks), but Cushitic Somalis don't have that, unless they are Ilhan Omar :lol:.
Do you know why many nilotes have small eyes? :hmm: How did many nilotes, khoisans and East Asians develop slanted eyes?

Apollo

VIP
Do you know why many nilotes have small eyes? :hmm: How did many nilotes, khoisans and East Asians develop slanted eyes?

You are familiar with the Out-of-Africa theory right? How all non-Africans came from a small tribe of East Africans about 70,000 years ago? Briefly after they left somewhere around 50-40,000 years ago a group of Southern African hunter-gatherers moved into East Africa and brought maternal L0 and paternal A to East Africa. Nilotes partially descend from that. That is a possible explenation, but this happened 40,000 years ago and much evolution took place since, so you can't really say Nilotes are Khoisan mixed. More like they have some shared ancestry overlap.

By the way, we are going really off-topic, let's end it here for now.

Trending