A tip for somali guys vaciationing in dubai- Visit ethio shisha spots in Deira

Saxiibyal, I will give you a good strategy on getting laid in dubai without paying or doing pua shit which can get you arrested, Go to the habesha shisha spots in deira or any other mostly east african area in dubai, You will find very good looking ethiopian girls who long to spend time with a man, Most of them are overworked and dont do shit besides work, A lot of them would love to meet and fornicate with a young western diaspora guy who is cool and laidback since men in dubai are mostly struggling or very boring, Women dont get hit on in poor dubai areas since everyone is their to work,

A shisha spot is where mostly east africans congegrate after a days work and spend some money talking to the girls, You buy the girls shisha conversate with them and they get commision for it, They are all ethiopian girls trying to make money to send back home, And they dont do prostitution since they make good money of the commissions so they dont have to, They are bored as f*ck do since they spend almost all the time in the shisha spots and are around skinny fat immigrant workers all the time,

I got three lays from it all ethiopian girls, Two amharas and one tigray, My strategy is to come in tell them how cute they are entertain them and make them feel cared about and this make them very excited, Dont buy them shisha on the first day you meet them and only entertain them since you dont want to be seen as a chump only spend like 40 to 50 min the first day. Come back the second day spend like 2 hrs with them and buy them shisha and ingragiate them more, Try to make them feel special, And make them feel like your time is a priviliage since your are a well off diaspora yute, Start asking them to slow dance with you since they always have loud ethio music, Start fondling and kissing and then take their whatsapp then leave, Dont return the third day and instead ask them to meet you for a date, Take them to a museum or a slightly fancy place they would not encounter other wise, Spend all day with them and have fun activities, Then take them to your hotel room and f*ck the shit out of them, You will probably be able to f*ck them once more on a return trip since ethio girls dont care about commitment the same ways somali girls due this way you will be able to have several mistresses while coming to dubai, A nigerian nigga showed me the shisha spots and told me about their mentality and i then made some adjustments to my game and came up with this wonderful dating strategy

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:camby:
Warya, Are you trying to promote Zina.......

1593088400053.png

This idiot will then grow up to want a 'pure' wife after messing around with potentially aids ridden prostitutes.

Warya, I hope this is nothing, but a figment of your imagination.

:ufdup:
I dont think you dont understand me i have not have zina in 1 year im religious now, but just trying to give some game to the young niggas who will go there soon with their hooyos, We all know somali guys visit dubai at least once during their lifetime

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Stop gassing Habesha girls.

Are you trying to ruin my Caucasian genes:drakewtf:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It is not haram to have sex with concubine, Especially since ethio girls were born to be mistresses
Haram buddy. No. Not the smartest Idea nor the best one

Don't GO into Zina, because Zina leads to poverty

Invader

They are heavily cushitic mixed with semitic and smaller amounts of omotic, Better a habesha girl then any other girl in the world
I prefer either a Maghrebi or Cadaan.

I don't want Omotic blood in my genes.

Invader

I understand
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They consider these practices as beautiful.

Anyways mixing with them will heavily ruin your children's genetic makeup making them look like them in the process :drakewtf: .

I've seen habesha/somalis in Djibouti and they aren't beautiful:mjlol:

Invader

To be honest Amharas and Tigrays are more Caucasian then is if we’re being honest as they have Yemeni blood
South Arabian peoples.

They have Omotic too around 33%.

They aren't pure like us.

Im a regular shisha spot visitor when i visit shisha spots

Attachments

• IMG_0571.JPEG
    IMG_0571.JPEG
    1.1 MB · Views: 241
  • 106001277_2764671717100708_7440688609299796557_n.jpg
    106001277_2764671717100708_7440688609299796557_n.jpg
    443 KB · Views: 260

Trending