A Syrian Caucasian looking uses fake passport (Czech) to enter the UK, says "whiteness helped"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Sadly our people cant do this because they black, therefore they are viewed inherently criminals and scums.

This dude's whiteness got him through, wowww!

Apollo

VIP
Sadly our people cant do this because they black, therefore they are viewed inherently criminals and scums.

This dude's whiteness got him through, wowww!

I have some relatives who have European citizenship, but have lived in the UK, the Gulf, or Somalia for such a long time that they don't even speak the language of the citizenship they hold.

Assuming you have to speak the language of the country would be racist.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He looks like a Czech skin head, Are you kidding me

He doesn't. People from Czech don't look like they are from the Levant unless they are of Turkish descent. It borders Germany. :drakekidding:Perhaps, that will be the norm in 50 years.:siilaanyolaugh: Just like psedo-Bantu will look like your norm. R.Kelly will feel at home since he is siju. @Amun

Apollo

VIP
He doesn't. People from Czech don't look like they are from the Levant unless they are of Turkish descent. It borders Germany. :drakekidding:Perhaps, that will be the norm in 50 years.:siilaanyolaugh: Just like psedo-Bantu will look like your norm. R.Kelly will feel at home since he is siju. @Amun

Stop depressing me, sophisticate.

Status
Not open for further replies.