A stupid xalimo goes rampage on Facebook lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is mentally insane to be acting this way and become a laughing stock
:farmajoyaab: She is embarrassing the Somalis and her Swedish is not even good lol

translate this jinni language
Basically the xalimo is accusing Iranians of seeking higher education so that they fit into Swedish norms and acting like Swedes lol

Then the guy who tweeted who is an adopted Iranian MP calls her out being being sarcastic and asking if they should aim to be bus drivers like Somalis instead
:pachah1:

Basically the xalimo is accusing Iranians of seeking higher education so that they fit into Swedish norms and acting like Swedes lol

Then the guy who tweeted who is an adopted Iranian MP calls her out being being sarcastic and asking if they should aim to be bus drivers like Somalis instead
wow she is insane. In america they are taxi drivers and kick out americans with dogs or alcohol

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Sorry my swedish isnt good what the f*ck is she saying

Well She embarrased herself and her swedish isnt that good

She said You iranians are weak people with no values you Will try to
Impress the swedes or arabs depending on who puts food on your table

And than she goes on about somali nurses And bus drivers If they stopped working for 1 day Everybody would notice the impact

:gucciwhat:

And than shes saying you iranians Will go expensive educations only to realize higher education is for swedish people
:mindblown:

And than she goes on about somali nurses And bus drivers If they stopped working for 1 day Everybody would notice the impact

And than shes saying you iranians Will go expensive educations only to realize higher education is for swedish people
:ehh:

:deadpeter:

Why dont scandinavian somalis seek higher education,in 2007 i went norway oslo all i saw were bakhti somalis,my sis is one of the few somalis with a professional career,one of here patients who works in a AIDS ward says he was suprise to see her he said somalia with HIV are many and most of them are bakhtis,whats wrong with somalis there?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why dont scandinavian somalis seek higher education,in 2007 i went norway oslo all i saw were bakhti somalis,my sis is one of the few somalis with a professional career,one of here patients who works in a AIDS ward says he was suprise to see her he said somalia with HIV are many and most of them are bakhtis,whats wrong with somalis there?

I dont know most I know seek higher education unless theyre recent immigrant they Will live on benefits and be happy with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending