A Somalilander friend of mine said I am obsessed with SL and Farmaajo!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The other day a Qaldaan friend of mine a Lander called me out for being obsessed with the Traingle state in the northern Somalia and the autistic in Villa Somalia, he said I created way too many Anti-SL and Farmaajo threads and everytime he logs on Sspot all he sees is me on their neck.:mjkkk:

Ofcourse I denied the allegations, later that day I looked up and these are screenshots I took, Walahi I was shocked in disbelief,ileyn I was litterly trashing this region with a passion, :jcoleno:
I told him if Landers didn't come for PL this would have never happened and this whole thing is based on defense mechanisms on my part, I am not obsessed with SL right?

Screenshot_2020-11-30-08-27-10.png
Screenshot_2020-11-30-08-27-29.png
Screenshot_2020-11-30-08-27-58.png
Screenshot_2020-11-30-08-28-19.png

Last edited:

Zenith

Unserious Human.
You're obsessed with many things Somaliland included but I'd say your favorite topic of choice is Farmaajo/Marehans. Give us a podcast on why they suck so bad :damnmusic:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why do you hate somaliland?

I don't hate them, my Ex-wife was a Lander and my kids are technically half Somalilanders but one thing is for sure I enjoy trolling them.:pachah1:
You're obsessed with many things Somaliland included but I'd say your favorite topic of choice is Farmaajo/Marehans. Give us a podcast on why they suck so bad :damnmusic:

You are right, Farmaajo is probably my first obsession, I started most threads on him, he must be like why is this Manafesto guy so obsessed with me? Pay me nigga then I will leave you alone.:drakelaugh:

Gambar

VIP
I don't hate them, my Ex-wife was a Landers and my kids are technically half Somalilanders but one thing is for sure that like trolling them.:pachah1:

You are right, Farmaajo is probably my first obsession and I created most threads on him too, he must be like why is this Manafesto guy so obsessed with me? Pay me nigga then I will leave you alone.:drakelaugh:
It’s funny trolling them but you gotta know how to do it properly.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So an obsession would be 20 pages not 4 pages ?

It is actually 2 pages long, I don't think that is obsession considering it took four years, that is a long time.:kanyehmm:

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Somaliland is your neighbor, there is tension there.

Mx is your political enemy, you're afraid his popularity within the Somali people will eventually be your downfall.
But dont worry, we' love to share.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Continue your karbaash sxb, your efforts are greatly appreciated.

We're too laandheer that he felt the need to make 2 pages of threads concerning us :pachah1:
That’s so true laandheer’s always got haters and envy to towards them, that’s why no one bothers to make a threads about yar yars.

You know how the saying goes, if you want to know what Puntland will do tomorrow, look at what Somaliland did yesterday. :manny::lolbron:

Trending