A Somaliland born candidate for Somalia's parliament from minorty tribes travels to Puntland to repesent his constituency

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mashlaah, the candidate is from Yibir clana Puntland, the Gaboye clan in Somaliland, the candidate was able to travel outsids of Somaliland and to Puntland to repesent his endangered tribe.

Puntand is home to democracy and a place one can say whatever they like without reprocupuctions, a place where a minroty tribes get their rights and one can repesent them without a harm, afterall, Puntland is the mother and father of Somalia federal republic.:friendhug:

I am pretty sure this man would be in jail now if he said he is Somali citizen in Somaliland.

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He shouldn’t be allowed to run

I agree Walahi, but Puntites are too kindheaetted towards minorty clans and Somali visitors to their degaan,this will be our downfall sooner or later.

Our leaders need to wake the fβœ“ck up and smell the coffee before these Somaliland jobseekers run over the local Puntites, they should have given this MP seat to the local Puntites Yibirs and not a Somaliland Yibir.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
SL yibir or any other non Puntites ain't our problem. But stupid PL leaders will use these folks to try score a political point against jamhuriyadda Khatland. We need leaders who are pro Puntland first.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Puntland is too progressive for its own good. We now have a Ahmed Madoobe lookalike Jewish Somalilander legislator. Where will it stop, where will it end?

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Puntland is too progressive for its own good. We now have a Ahmed Madoobe lookalike Jewish Somalilander legislator. Where will it stop, where will it end?

Sad that any qashin can run away from his home region and move to PL and demand political representation. And it's all thanks to these corrupt bastard PL politicians. Sickening.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
It makes no sense to have someone from Woqoyie Galbeed represent the Yibir of Puntland!
He should not have been allowed to run to begin with.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Deport his ass back to the khat heads. He shouldn’t be allowed to even talk. That hillbilly waqooyi accent gives me a headache. Plenty of local Yibir who speak the Boqor’s afsomaali have the right to run for that seat.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Good on puntland. I’m glad to see our somaliland yaryars succeeded else where and eventually take seats of local clans. Well done yibir. :win:

Trending