A Somali Wonder kid brought a homemade clock 2 school, contingent of police arrests him

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
http://hiiraan.com/news4/2015/Sept/...ck_to_school_so_you_tried_to_make_a_bomb.aspx

This shit is even on international front pages..http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34266389
This is a clear discrimination..someone needs to advice his parents to lawyer up and this school and police depart pay dearly..

Maashalah the kid is headed towards MIT ...unless he turns out to be our member from MN, the driving failing qabilist and warlord in the making :deadrose::drakelaugh:
kanye-west-laugh.gif

This boy is Sudanese. But I find it interesting how these #BlackLivesMatter crew on Twitter want to hijack this young boy's struggle and make it about racial discrimination.........when it's clearly obvious that this is a case of Islamophobia. These worthless SJW's take glee at this young boy's misfortunes, because it gives them an opportunity to continue with their narrative, "This boy was arrested because he was Black"...when in fact it's simply because he is a Muslim.

i just saw it now on facebook. how can people make an issue of islamophobia into a racial issue? Thet are Color and race obsessed maniacs.

They did the same thing during Eid they turned a muslim celebration into a Afrocentric celebration. with the hashtag #BlackOutEid

now they fighting and arguing over if he should be called black or not. if he is brown or black.

:mindblown:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
When I first read the story I thought he was Somali. The kid looks like my nephew. Literally identical.

Islamophobia in this country is out of control. If a white kid did this he would be on the front page of the local paper and they would be celebrating a local whiz kid. Fvck Texas and Fvck America.

When I first read the story I thought he was Somali. The kid looks like my nephew. Literally identical.

Yeah this kid looks completely Somali. I was a little surprised when it said that he was Sudanese. But look at the reaction on Twitter and how these Somali SJW's are reacting to this story. It's fucking shameless.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Yeah this kid looks completely Somali. I was a little surprised when it said that he was Sudanese. But look at the reaction on Twitter and how these Somali SJW's are reacting to this story. It's fucking shameless.

I half agree. Whilst it's definitely anti-Muslim bigotry, black Christian school children have been arrested for less in America, so I see where they coming from. And the kid is "black" in America (not that I agree with the black/white labels).

I fucking despise that chick. I hold so much contempt for her because of her antics. Of all the SJWs she is by far the worst and most despicable.

Who doesnt when i first signed up on twitter she pissed me of daily with her nonsense. i even took kaafiyes screenshots to expose her and all i got was the fact that she has a huge follower base that support her nonsense. My tweets sent to them are like a man yelling from deep pithole with no echo.:ohlord:

:vqbuyv0:

Who doesnt when i first signed up on twitter she pissed me of daily with her nonsense. i even took kaafiyes screenshots to expose her and all i got was the fact that she has a huge follower base that support her nonsense. My tweets sent to them are like a man yelling from deep pithole with no echo.:ohlord:

:vqbuyv0:

Bro, this SJW crew is nothing but a cult. Nothing you ever say will be taken seriously by them because in their minds, they are right and anyone who disagrees with them must be evil/bigoted/racist.

I can't stand her either. Her victimhood narrative makes me sick

Bro, this SJW crew is nothing but a cult. Nothing you ever say will be taken seriously by them because in their minds, they are right and anyone who disagrees with them must be evil/bigoted/racist.

I can't stand her either. Her victimhood narrative makes me sick

its not about them agreeing with me, its about bringing an alternative opposing view up to match and visible. i already know they dont care for differnce in views and opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending