A Somali woman was breastfeeding in the mall...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in the mall and she was breastfeeding, you could see the breast, she had no shame, her other 3 kids were running around.

She was dark as a coal, clearly from the south, and probably new to the country.

I haven’t seen whites do this, Arabs , Asians , or otherwise in Europe. Definitely not so openly.

I was walking down the stairs when I saw this, it’s moments like this you know some Somalis are better than others.

Last edited:
@Shushue I agree with you on this one. The Somali woman is a reer badiyo, she should've covered her breast while breastfeeding her baby.

Wallabies some abuse European freedom, this type of woman and gypsies.

Europe needs a strict meritocracy like America so dumb are separated from smart

Wallabies some abuse European freedom, this type of woman and gypsies.

Europe needs a strict meritocracy like America so dumb are separated from smart
Most Norwegians aren't even against public breastfeeding and what makes you think you have a right to talk about her in that way?? :noneck: It's bloody natural.
She's not "Dumb" her baby needs food:mahubowtf:

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I haven’t seen whites do this, Arabs , Asians , or otherwise in Europe. Definitely not so openly.

Europeans do this all the time. I literally saw a women walking down the busy high street feeding her baby. No one paid attention to it.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Most Norwegians aren't even against public breastfeeding so what makes you think you have a right to talk about her in that way?? :noneck: It's bloody natural.
She's not "Dumb" her baby need food:mahubowtf:
The men have already spoken

The men have already spoken
Stop following me around!! Sexist pig
v7sH1CM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.