A Somali virgin girl could still be a //

Status
Not open for further replies.
All a Somali girl has to do is not wear a hijab one day, wear jeans, talk to a man and she is called a or even if she is indeed a virgin.

Somali pride standards are very high.

White girl can have sex with her 10 boyfriends over a 2 year period and she is not seem as a .

This guy calls her a and a for wearing a dress.

Some nutty fob on twitter doesn't represent all Somalis. No one is called those things just bc they don't wear hijab and wear pants, at least from my experience. That's an exaggeration maybe some people are like that but they're weirdos themselves.

Also not that it's my business but she wasn't wearing just jeans and no hijab, her clothes were very revealing. Lol the fob is probably only attacking her in hopes he gets a response, clearly it's not bc he's god-fearing with that language.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
All a Somali girl has to do is not wear a hijab one day, wear jeans, talk to a man and she is called a or even if she is indeed a virgin.

Somali pride standards are very high.

White girl can have sex with her 10 boyfriends over a 2 year period and she is not seem as a .
Very true. There are many jealous women on this forum who call me a for talking about dicks when mind you I'm going to become a doctor while they're the same women who sleep around and shukaansi with men. Somalis are backwards it hurts.

Very true. There are many jealous women on this forum who call me a for talking about dicks when mind you I'm going to become a doctor while they're the same women who sleep around and shukaansi with men. Somalis are backwards it hurts.
Don't listen to them sis. You do you.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Yeah double standards I'm probably a since I don't wear hijab lol, western men don't see virginity as an absolute necessity they look at other values like the girls personality etc. Yes old mysogonistic values are deeply imbedded in the genes of every man when it comes to women's sexuality, where men simply cannot accept women are as sexual as them they simply can't it's unnatural for them. Perhaps this is a genetic code which keeps STDs at bay, however with the advent of the pill and contraception this wholesome look on virginity flew out of the window lol

Bohol

VIP
If you dress like Ilwad Elman of course people will think you're a .

DDDONm4UIAAEolS.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
If you dress like Ilwad Elman of course people will think you're a .

DDDONm4UIAAEolS.jpg
She looks fantastic elegance mixed with a little daring outfit :) nothing wrong with it, a free happy women, compared to burka ninjas who look miserable like wondering ghosts without purpose, shamed for their bodies made to feel inferior. No thx I would rather a free women...

It's always the Somali guys who got rejected by a beautiful Somali girl that calls them a :mjlol:

The moment a Somali girl rejects those bakhtis they tell people she's a hoe.

It's very dangerous tbh, cause when a virgin women is called a "" it can ruin her chances of marriage.

Somalis (and Muslims) have the concept of xishood (haya) so if someone doesn't show xishood then people will insult them sometimes to the extreme. It's haram to call someone a chaste person a so yes, many people sin in that way. Also xishood applies to men just as much as women so yeah there are double standards within our communities. But you can never get rid of that concept as it is part of our religion.

She looks fantastic elegance mixed with a little daring outfit :) nothing wrong with it, a free happy women, compared to burka ninjas who look miserable like wondering ghosts without purpose, shamed for their bodies made to feel inferior. No thx I would rather a free women...
in my opinion (i'm not a gaal) women/girls should decide if they want to wear ninja outfits. my sister was forced to wear hijab when she turned 10...:wow1:

Yeah double standards I'm probably a since I don't wear hijab lol, western men don't see virginity as an absolute necessity they look at other values like the girls personality etc. Yes old mysogonistic values are deeply imbedded in the genes of every man when it comes to women's sexuality, where men simply cannot accept women are as sexual as them they simply can't it's unnatural for them. Perhaps this is a genetic code which keeps STDs at bay, however with the advent of the pill and contraception this wholesome look on virginity flew out of the window lol

Not every man nor human being is the same, we are all individuals with different thought patterns etc

Bohol

VIP

Do you ever wear revealing dresses?

Status
Not open for further replies.