A Somali tragedy has occurred in Rio! The Male Somali runner collapses and was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wheeled off in a wheelchair.... Naclad ba ku taala those who have send him on this suicidal mission. Poor guy is maskiin and I watched his interview the other day. He tries to prepare for this but unbeknownst to him he was already compromised. Dude had no idea about certain nutrition, practice facility and physical buildup. He thought that just taking few laps in xamar was preparation.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nacalaa wixii diray ku yaal

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Poor lad

I admired the guy after watching him on Aljazeera, it is no fault of his and it is the lady on the Aljazeera video who claims to be "Somali Olympic committee" and who's there for dam vacation.

That money to travel to Rio could've been used to train him in the highlands of Kenya where they could've hires a mediocre running coach, but no, she and other crooked Somali
Officials chose to use this money to lounge and vacation with it while throwing this poor soul under the bus

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why must we be so goddamned corrupt? Is it hard to not literally steal a living?

am I the only that laughed @ this fellow and the. repented afterwards.

Menace , the Somali community should start a fundraising campaign for the next crop of athletes. As corrupt as the Somali government is ,you have to understand the British cyclical team probably has A bigger budget than the entire Somali government .

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
That's so sad!! I'm still proud of him! He had all the odds against him coming from such a corrupt country that's not even willing to fund and train him he still gave his best! Much love. InshAllah he recovers.

am I the only that laughed @ this fellow and the. repented afterwards.

Menace , the Somali community should start a fundraising campaign for the next crop of athletes. As corrupt as the Somali government is ,you have to understand the British cyclical team probably has A bigger budget than the entire Somali government .

You cant because we send boqol dollar to somalia every month. So the boqol dollar has to go either to athletics or family. I

This guy tried his best with next to useless training. He is a legend

Status
Not open for further replies.