A Somali Siyad-era criminal in VA ( not samatar) has a court ruling tomorrow on charges of Torture

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
That's the piece of shit known as Tuke :pacspit:

Immediately after this Fifth Episode aired on CBC, police went to his home and got him arrested and later deported :banderas:

"Were there human rights violations under Barre?"

Pause....

"Not that I'm aware of"

"In Somalia it's not considered human rights"

:deadmanny::deadmanny::drakelaugh:

Darood taking huge Ls

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Yo Meth! I thought he was deported to UAE...nigga is here

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Ciddhartha,

There's a reason why Toronto is one of the most segregated cities in the Somali diaspora. Tensions were so high in Ottawa/Toronto during the early 90s it was insane. I like how those guys tried to punk off the Fifth Estate guys with that voicemail saying "waad yaqaanta Dhulbahante" yet they couldn't do shit :mjlol:

So long as people tried to deny or justify the atrocities that happened during the Faqash regime, Somalia will forever be in shambles and Somalis will forever divided. Just a few years ago the a government wrote a letter to the US government begging for amnesty for that prick Ali Samantar (the guy who went on BBC giving the ok to bomb Hargeisa).
samatar-imunepage-11.jpg

Yo Meth! I thought he was deported to UAE...nigga is here
Nah he ran to VA after Canada kicked him out

Q

Queen Carawelo

An atheist, homosexual who happens to be a qabiliste. The most fucked up combination a person can be.

Meth that shit was too funny, thanks.

The only thing with Samatar's case, and now this case, is that the plaintiffs can only be awarded damages and these men can and have declared bankruptcy.

So much respect that they would let Amisom run a train on them.. But what do we know about self respect right?

:axvmm9o:

Don't you have some Hawiye to insult because you thought she indirectly insulted your qabiil?

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Meth that shit was too funny, thanks.

The only thing with Samatar's case, and now this case, is that the plaintiffs can only be awarded damages and these men can and have declared bankruptcy.
Whether or not guys like Ali Samatar and Tuke are able to pay their settlements (which I highly doubt they will), these rulings are more of a symbolic in that there was a court of law that has held these men accountable for the actions that they have committed. One of the plaintiffs in the Samatar case is a friend of my family, and he's living a very comfortable life on the West Coast

Whether or not guys like Ali Samatar and Tuke are able to pay their settlements (which I highly doubt they will), these rulings are more of a symbolic in that there was a court of law that has held these men accountable for the actions that they have committed. One of the plaintiffs in the Samatar case is a friend of my family, and he's living a very comfortable life on the West Coast

Ain't nobody got time for symbolism

These are war criminals, tie em to a pole and light em up:5hcpspq::gunsmiley:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Ain't nobody got time for symbolism

These are war criminals, tie em to a pole and light em up:5hcpspq::gunsmiley:
True, but shooting them is too easy. Two shots and their gone. If I could get away with it, I'd put Morgan on a human sized shawarma rotisserie spit and turn him into Faqash donair :lolbron:

But in all seriousness, these people will have their time with their Creator on the Day of Judgement so no lost sleep for me

These Eydoors have no shame. For over 20 years, they were chasing Tuke without any progress, yet they always bring one charge after another. Even General Ali Samater have testified as a low-ranking officer, Tuke had no part in policy directions and any atrocity committed under that civil war. Yet Eydoors will always bring that charge because they want " the West to hear that Eydoors were "massacred" in 1991.

Over 1 million Somalis died, yet Eydoors can't move on :wtf:

I laughed this Eydoor guy named Baashe in Atlanta claiming that he was raped in one of the prisons in Somalia :tocry: :gunsmiley: Can you imagine a grown man claiming in a broad-light that he was butt-raped in Somalia? Eydoors take the huge L :deadrose::deadmanny::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts