A Somali Siyad-era criminal in VA ( not samatar) has a court ruling tomorrow on charges of Torture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Barre was on some Abe Lincoln shit brehs, had to keep dat union in tact but still don't get how that nigga aidid swept through the south so quickly gotta give him mad props for that

:francis:

Idoor kids from somnet need to stop calaacaling everywhere it is embarrassing.
Baashe and his lawyers can hold his ground they don't need you to cry for
him 24hrs. He will get his justice in the end.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I'm an unapologetic qabilist, but a massacre did occur in the North and those who were involved will pay ( whether it's in the dunya or in akhirah). It's not fair to ask victims 'get over it' and to stop seeking justice against those who were complicit in these acts. It's also not fair to blame an entire clan for what a government did.

f*ck outa here with this bullshit neggaz :stopit:

If this negga is a criminal so is silaanyo,Ina egal , tuur and the rest of the SNM cronies , these neggaz were sending young niggaz to kill government soldiers with ethiopian supplied weapons and telling them to hide amongst the population and use innocent people as human shields , the same shit the Syrian rebels doing right now ,
all these power hungry neggaz from Siad Barre and his cronies, Aidiid , Cali Mahdi and their mooryaans, Abdullahi Yusuf and his traitorous neggaz and SNM and their separatist es they are all war criminals with no exception
So let's just stop this ing and calaacal and move on , if not let's have civil war 2.0 like real neggaz and sort things out ,and settle it once and for all instead of this non-stop calaacal :wtfdis:

I'm an unapologetic qabilist, but a massacre did occur in the North and those who were involved will pay ( whether it's in the dunya or in akhirah). It's not fair to ask victims 'get over it' and to stop seeking justice against those who were complicit in these acts. It's also not fair to blame an entire clan for what a government did.

Nobody on this forum is blaming Darood for Kacaan atrocities.

We're just wholeheartedly amused by the Faqashnimo demonstrated in the documentary and the Faqash of this forum. It's not my fault they all happen to be Darood.:hehehe:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
f*ck outa here with this bullshit neggaz :stopit:

If this negga is a criminal so is silaanyo,Ina egal , tuur and the rest of the SNM cronies , these neggaz were sending young niggaz to kill government soldiers with ethiopian supplied weapons and telling them to hide amongst the population and use innocent people as human shields , the same shit the Syrian rebels doing right now ,
all these power hungry neggaz from Siad Barre and his cronies, Aidiid , Cali Mahdi and their mooryaans, Abdullahi Yusuf and his traitorous neggaz and SNM and their separatist es they are all war criminals with no exception
So let's just stop this ing and calaacal and move on , if not let's have civil war 2.0 like real neggaz and sort things out ,and settle it once and for all instead of this non-stop calaacal :wtfdis:
:holeup::hemad:

Hey it's cool with me as long as every MF is appropriately punished ..

Can you explain this tho!

What do think pushed Northern people to rebel?

People were just pissed of for no reason ?:hemad:

For every action there's....( you do know that physics maahmaah right)

Ordinary people usually don't give a f*ck about who rules or who's in power as long as they can live and raise their kids in peace
it's usually the power hungry elites who use them
You think these niggaz from Barre to Abdullahi Yusuf to Aidiid to SNM niggaz give a shit about their Qabiils ,
all they want is power and kursi and they will do anything to achieve that including using thier kinsmen as sacrificial lambs
After 30 years of war what have we achieved, Somalia is the shithole of the world even the bantus of tropical africa who we used to look down on are now doing better then us
sidi xoolihi aa u baba socona these neggaz so called politicians, waa inadeerkay. ..bacaac...Waa adeerkay....bacaac ..Waa tolkay bacaac
:snoop:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Ordinary people usually don't give a f*ck about who rules or who's in power as long as they can live and raise their kids in peace
it's usually the power hungry elites who use them
You think these niggaz from Barre to Abdullahi Yusuf to Aidiid to SNM niggaz give a shit about their Qabiils ,
all they want is power and kursi and they will do anything to achieve that including using thier kinsmen as sacrificial lambs
After 30 years of war what have we achieved, Somalia is the shithole of the world even the bantus of tropical africa who we used to look down on are now doing better then us
sidi xoolihi aa u baba socona these neggaz so called politicians, waa inadeerkay. ..bacaac...Waa adeerkay....bacaac ..Waa tolkay bacaac
:snoop:

I'm totally with you my nigga.. I see a young in me in you..I deducate a habaar thread on these MFuckers but till me this tho .,,how would you feel if a big authority makes you get a simple driving license from Mogadishu when you live in a place 1,300 miles away ..how would you feel my nigga ..the biggest blame falls on the shoulder of Barre

I'm not denying the injustices that led to the civil war bruh , but these injustices and grievances were used to farther some selfish politicians goals , the problem we face is every qabiil is lead by the worst and the lowest of the low of reerka
dadkii fiicana oo wax qaban laha no one listens to them
f*ck somalida man I give up , waa dad waalan :jcoleno:

I'm out ...:mjswag:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:holeup::hemad:

Hey it's cool with me as long as every MF is appropriately punished ..

Can you explain this tho!

What do think pushed Northern people to rebel?

People were just pissed of for no reason ?:hemad:

For every action there's....( you do know that physics maahmaah right)
Thats easy you people went ape shit because siyaad barre band khat:deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts