A Somali Siyad-era criminal in VA ( not samatar) has a court ruling tomorrow on charges of Torture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed this Eydoor guy named Baashe in Atlanta claiming that he was raped in one of the prisons in Somalia :tocry: :gunsmiley: Can you imagine a grown man claiming in a broad-light that he was butt-raped in Somalia? Eydoors take the huge L :deadrose::deadmanny::dead:

:westbrookwtf:

I thought you were a Muslim? Try and be a better one.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
:westbrookwtf:

I thought you were a Muslim? Try and be a better one.
He's not even telling the truth lol
Here the guy said he was waterboarded and kept in solitary, never once mentioned being raped. The fact that gegiroor wants to use that as a beating stick to score cheap points says a lot about him...a hypocritical tribalist. I won't even bother addressing the rest of incoherent ramblings

Q

Queen Carawelo

People are still calcaaling about this so called massacre? Why wasn't it covered nationally?

Build a bridge and get over it. People died, massacred and still move on. Stop being petty.

Q

Queen Carawelo

You'd be saying otherwise if the discussion was about USC...
Actually I wouldn't. All your people do is victimize themselves and talk shit about darood. Tbh the average darood don't give a f*ck about this massacre. How do you expect people to feel sorry for y'all when y'all throw rocks and cry about vintage incidents.

I'm just saying. :kobeok:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Actually I wouldn't. All your people do is victimize themselves and talk shit about darood. Tbh the average darood don't give a f*ck about this massacre. How do you expect people to feel sorry for y'all when y'all throw rocks and cry about vintage incidents.

Nobody's crying victim, Afweyne tried to wage war on a tribe using national funds and lost miserably. I don't need anyone to feel sorry for me, alhamdulilah my people are doing quite well and are now better off than before. The only thing that bothers me is when hypocrites try to deny/justify/downplay the things Faqash did, while preaching unity and anti-tribalism. It's your prerogative if you support what Afweyne did, but don't come at me with that "Somalinimo" rubbish.

Nobody's crying victim, Afweyne tried to wage war on a tribe using national funds and lost miserably. I don't need anyone to feel sorry for me, alhamdulilah my people are doing quite well and are now better off than before. The only thing that bothers me is when hypocrites try to deny/justify/downplay the things Faqash did, while preaching unity and anti-tribalism. It's your prerogative if you support what Afweyne did, but don't come at me with that "Somalinimo" rubbish.

That's all that needs to be said. I agree fully.

You can't preach unity and Somalinimo while at the same time trying to justify the actions of Barre. It just makes one look foolish and dishonest.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I'm convinced Somalia will never be one unit again when folks, caruur iyo ciroole, are minimizing events that happened to one group. True that a million more died following this event but none other was bombarded with fighter jets by a state actor.

People don't say stuff like thus front of me but from what'm seeing on these forum I'm more than ever convinced that we are all better off ruling our own destiny with our own enclave. Evidently folks are poisoned to the core.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Faqash?

When did I preach about Somalinimo? :what1:

If idoors are doing better than ever, why are you all crying on the net. Playing the victim? Siyad barre died, he's not alive anymore. What do you want daroods to do?

Y'all are sounding worse than the Jews with the holocaust.

Q

Queen Carawelo

You can't preach unity and Somalinimo while at the same time trying to justify the actions of Barre. It just makes one look foolish and dishonest.

So it justifies idoors calling daroods names day in and out?

Tbh I don't give a f*ck about Somalis. All that matters to me is my darood brethrens.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
True, but shooting them is too easy. Two shots and their gone. If I could get away with it, I'd put Morgan on a human sized shawarma rotisserie spit and turn him into Faqash donair :lolbron:

But in all seriousness, these people will have their time with their Creator on the Day of Judgement so no lost sleep for me
You know you and your sub clan ain't gonna do shit and there is no judgment day for killing criminals:kanyeshrug:

Cosign we don't really give a f*ck:camby:
Then why are you ing 24/7 about 30 years ago:camby:

Stfu your shitty biased opinions are getting old am tired of your constant isaaq ass kissing they deserve every single bomb:stopit:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
It's getting late out here, and discussing this topic is like beating on a dead horse.

I've never blamed Daroods for what Siyad Barre did (especially since he attacked certain Darood clans), but unfortunately due to blind tribal affinity, discussing the crimes him and his regime have committed is akin to insulting his entire tribe for certain individuals

This is why Somalis will never get along. People refuse to acknowledge that crimes have been committed, and at best will sweep it under the rug. So good luck Somalis at getting your shit together

I'm convinced Somalia will never be one unit again when folks, caruur iyo ciroole, are minimizing events that happened to one group. True that a million more died following this event but none other was bombarded with fighter jets by a state actor.

People don't say stuff like thus front of me but from what'm seeing on these forum I'm more than ever convinced that we are all better off ruling our own destiny with our own enclave. Evidently folks are poisoned to the core.

You need to get over it
All i see is your peoples hate for darood
We stay on your minds
I would say it infront of you and you wouldn't do shit id bury you saxiib

menace

VIP
You need to get over it
All i see is your peoples hate for darood
We stay on your minds
I would say it infront of you and you wouldn't do shit id bury you saxiib

There's no hate, I got no ounce of hate. Heck Daroods are relatives of mine but one must acknowledge the unique killing fields of what was then North Somalia

There's no hate, I got no ounce of hate. Heck Daroods are relatives of mine but one must acknowledge the unique killing fields of what was then North Somalia

Get over it
Everyone got killed daroods suffered most casualties we dont talk about how we hate so n so
Like i said get over it

menace

VIP
Get over it
Everyone got killed daroods suffered most casualties we dont talk about how we hate so n so
Like i said get over it

At the time your killings were happening it wasn't waged by the army of the nation ..by this time it was a free fall..nacasnimada orad daawo u cab

Q

Queen Carawelo

Guys that's enough for today.

Methy you good? We still cool right. :sureman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending