A Somali refugee in Finland moves his family back home in search of gold

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love how the girl cries when the father says 'we moved here' at 11:41 mark. Kids don't lie. Adults do. If they didn't rebel her fathers, she might look at hargeisa under siyad as a livable town.

One big lie about this documentary is hargeisa war, they put the blame solely on Somali govt. If that was the case why were your SNM thugs using the town as battle-ground? typical somalis all spin propaganda and they all believe it to be true.

If you ever wondered why somaliland had peace for over 30 years but their cities still look like Port-au-Prince, Haiti after earthquake this documentary should be testimony. This brother gave up living in a good country that provided him a better living condition that even his children clearly missed so much to go to that dusty ghetto place in hopes of uplifting them while helping his family and what did the dowlad ku sheeg do? That oday just sat there like “no adeer we can’t help you since we not the same qabiil and plus we currently taking 3 Chinese Gus with no Vaseline” dameer dameer dhalay that shit makes me so mad. Soomaliyeey we need to do better and come together cause there is scary times a head.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I really enjoyed watching this doc. May Allaah make everything easy for him and give him lots of succes!!

This documentary explains exactly what is wrong with Somaalida. Qabyaalad and greediness. No wonder why it’s still fkd up.

Love the motherland though… In shaa Allah good times will come cause I would love to live there, in good conditions though.

The whole western way of thinking is making me scared for our kids, especially
this LGBTQABCD ish is becoming more and more a thing.

Trending