A Somali male friend has been raped!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He just called me and told me that last night he was raped in his sleep by jinn. He was asking me on what to do. Can jinn rape men? This is so awkward. Is it just his imagination or did it really happen?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Audubillah tell him at least he’s not a girl and can’t get pregnant with Jin babies :damn:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
He just called me and told me that last night he was raped in his sleep by jinn. He was asking me on what to do. Can jinn rape men? This is so awkward. Is it just his imagination or did it really happen?
Yes could've been a succubus LMFAO what a naag though :ftw9nwa: wallahi I can actually see this happening though too many skinny jileec Somalian men out there soft like naasos

VixR

Veritas
I came in here :devilish: that you were talking about a real jail rape, in a troll-y type gender thread wallahi.

I don’t know who is more low IQ. Him, for telling u that or u for believing it.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
There are men and women who claim to be married to a jin so anything is possible.

Here’s a video of a jinn being interviewed by a Somali “journalist “
:damn::russ: The serious face and the background sounds kills me wallahi

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
There are men and women who claim to be married to a jin so anything is possible.

Here’s a video of a jinn being interviewed by a Somali “journalist “
:damn::russ: The serious face and the background sounds kills me wallahi
Have you seen the one where a guy from Burco claimed he was kidnapped and forced to marry a female Jinn:damn:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
First of all
tenor.gif

Did you ask him how it felt ? :damedamn::damedamn::damedamn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Male/Masculine Jinns do not engage in Faxiisha/sexual relations with humans/Nissa

Only Female/Feminine Jinns engage in that. Female Jinns are attracted to Human males extremely

So if your friend dreamt of being raped, it was not by Jiin. He watched gay .

VixR

Veritas
Male/Masculine Jinns do not engage in Faxiisha/sexual relations with humans/Nissa

Only Female/Feminine Jinns engage in that. Female Jinns are attracted to Human males extremely

So if your friend dreamt of being raped, it was not by Jiin. He watched gay .
I don’t believe this, bc a guy wouldn’t dare tell a girl this info.

If something is nuhnuhsoing in his arse at night, he definitely had a homoerotic dream.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don’t believe this, bc a guy wouldn’t dare tell a girl this info.

If something is nuhnuhsoing in his arse at night, he definitely had a homoerotic dream.

exactly

Trending

Latest posts