A Somali interpreter gave the OK for Amisom soldiers to have their way with Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bastard lured Somali women into desolate camps to have them raped by Burundians/Kenyans/Ethiopians/Ugandans, he allegedly pimps out the women in exchange for money. Our girl Zara refused his offer, angered by being turned down the soldier lunged at her, took off her headscarf and roll called his boy to get in on the action before ordering the Interperter to leave.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
:i83dwbv::i83dwbv::i83dwbv:

Nothing good ever came out of foreign troops. The first thing they always target is the weak specially the women.

- What actions has the Somalian government taken to get them out?

- what ever happened to the Turkish trained troops?

- its been 10 years plus since amisom has been in mugdisho.

What has been achieved.

Nothing..

Instead front page news: two ladies from hargaisa cry as they land in Turkish owned and operated mugdisho Airport.

While their women get raped in ditches by Ugandese.

Im not surprised from the AU side. I just can't believe in God's earth how a human can exist as useless as a Somalian.

One can't defend his women... The punanilander can't defend their land...

You want us to share a nation with you.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
he thinks its to spite beesha barekysan oo hawiye ah :pachah1:

sxb someone tell this nigga that AMISOM be raping the miskiin IDPs who have no protection.:susp:

IDPs in xamar = bantu iyo raxanweyn
Still fucked up on how dude is praising this. Wallahi we somalis need to do better. This is actually sad man :francis:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Still fucked up on how dude is praising this. Wallahi we somalis need to do better. This is actually sad man :francis:
its like i said the miskiin who have no protection.

laakin the administration has taken steps to stop the harassment of IDPs :nvjpqts:

this includes the setup of fact finding agents

although much of the rape is done by other somali soldiers.

Thabit destroying 5,000 IDP homes was one of the reasons he got sacked.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
I don't see any difference to how our politicians and clan leaders prostitute our sovereignty to the highest bidder.

:meleshame:

The rot starts from the top.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Let's be real Amisom soldiers are not raping bantus, they're raping Somali women, who are being sold by their own men.

They're in my prayers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending