A Somali girl told me she only dates black guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the westfield shopping mall today in stratford i was in jd and i was buying the new airmax 97s that has become new trend i was trying on the shoe and i told the somali girl worker get me size 11 this 10 is not my size she said okay walalo and went to the backroom she came back with size 11s they fit perfectly i thanked her and asked her where shes from she said shes from woodgreen and shes 20yrs old i told her she looks very beautiful and i want her number so we can xidiid she denied me straight away i asked why she said no i have a man i said who is your man show me your man hes not here is he she told me i only talk to madow guys okay i was bewildered for a sec and then my rage came out i told her who the f*ck is these black guys naaya somali ba thy you can only talk with somali so take my number now she said she is dating a black guy so she cant i just put my head down in shame and copped my crepps truley we are in a time of evil guard your sisters and your daughters make sure they are safe from the bantu expansion

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
559.jpg

honestly sxb why do u care?
it would matter if it happened back home, but it doesnt.
honestly there is so many fish in the water u can get. in the end a pussy is a pussy
:manny:

I don't think your lying bro this has become a reality wallahi I know a somali ting who's 10/10 but she told her girl (who I'm friends with) she likes Jamaican boys and she said she's gonna settle down with a Somali boy when she's older and ready, all i can say is aun to the Faraax who marries her.

Ngga you lucky her man , probs a 6ft4 jeraar monster, didn't come and f*ck you up.
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
The minute she says "my man is black" I would've disappeared.
:hillarybiz:

Why don't we cut to the chase mj and isaaq women getting there back blown out by Jamaicans does not = all somalis problem
MEDIA]
mDsTEnf.png

I have no problem wit my Rasta brothas
85b8xvl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending