A Somali girl explains why she's marrying a revert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Okay,
I hope I can shed some light on this. I'm Somali right.
I love being Somali, nothing wrong with being Somali. Marrying outside the Somali race is no big deal at all.
I don't understand why the OP is so frustrated. Actually, I can sympathise because most Somali men prefer their own. Fortunately, this is not reciprocated. I say fortunately for a reason by the way, why? Because Somali men realllllyyy and I mean really haven't built up a good reputation with us.
I agree the younger generation are better compared to the older, but not a vast difference.
A lot of OLDER generation are laze abouts who stay in coffee shops all day, that's the truth. They hardly provide for their women.
I'm not even exaggerating at ALL. Just step outside, and go to a Somali populated area. Now I know, it's not to generalise. I absolutely agree with that. That's not from intellect to say all people as such and such. But to be fair, the younger generation haven't provided anything to show their entirely different. You see what I'm saying?

I actually find white guys highly attractive to be honest, don't get jealous. Some Somali guys are attractive, but I've always been into white guys
It's just a preference. That's all.
It's not so much the white skin, but HIGHLY due to their mannerisms, and their approach to women.
The aqlaak of the Somali men, has not proven to be very different to their pre-decessors and trust! No women wants someone like that.

Count on this. It's the mans character, not his looks that probs 9/10 times wins a women's heart.
Not merely the colour of their skin, some even daaarkk skin guys are nice looking because of their features.

Another trait which infuritates me about Somali men is their promiscuity. SubhanAllah, some men be having like intimate conversations to non mahram women even though they have a wife and like 7+ kids. Wallah this is true!
Of course, you find the odd Somali decent guy, but the rare to comeby. Most sisters and trust me ive heard a lot of sisters mention that they never want to marry a Somali guy aren't bothered to such for that odd guy.
Reverts are lovely, decent and on deen ma Shaa Allah. May Allah preserve all of our Muslim brothers
. Ameen.

If you want to appeal to the Somali women(younger generation) then attempt to remove this stereotype because a fair proportion of us don't have a positive perception of Somali men

I hope this helped. Please don't take any offence.

And then another Somali girl gave her opinion

this is all so true. Most Somali men are disgusting
I think her points are very interesting and reasonable.

LMAOO A LEBANESE GIRL GAVE HER OPINION ON SOMALI MEN

If all the women of your race leave for foreign men it will be hard. Plus, it's harder for a Somalian man to get a white or Arab woman because unfortunately: 1) Families are against their daughter marrying a Black man (2) Socio-Economically Somali men are poorer (3) Women don't marry men below their class (4) Most Muslima reverts want Arab men ...... Even I had a female cousin who tried to marry a Somalian man she was mixed herself, her mom was Ukrainian but he was rejected by my uncle. It's a shame. There still is taboo against marrying Blacks.

waryadaa yall need to become Alphas.

Last edited:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
If she wanted a revert with good akhlaaq why not marry a jamaican revert? She wants cadaan babies to show off in the hood, all under the guise of how bad somali men are and how its all for Islam, puuhhhleeez blad.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
If she wanted a revert with good akhlaaq why not marry a jamaican revert? She wants cadaan babies to show off in the hood, all under the guise of how bad somali men are and how its all for Islam, puuhhhleeez blad.
And this nigga fel for it.
She's a hoe no one cares:camby:
I'm pro interracial as it could get:browtf:
And this one too.
It's the quintillionth time this shit has been brought up. Stop taking the damn bait.
:ufdup:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Just in a Lebanese girl gave her opinion on Somali men

If all the women of your race leave for foreign men it will be hard. Plus, it's harder for a Somalian man to get a white or Arab woman because unfortunately: 1) Families are against their daughter marrying a Black man (2) Socio-Economically Somali men are poorer (3) Women don't marry men below their class (4) Most Muslima reverts want Arab men ...... Even I had a female cousin who tried to marry a Somalian man she was mixed herself, her mom was Ukrainian but he was rejected by my uncle. It's a shame. There still is taboo against marrying Blacks.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I've said this a hundred times and I will say it a hundred more, somali women are damaged, something is wrong with them. Be warned guys these are not the kind of women you marry.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Now that is the shit I can't stand. She can marry whoever she prefers but how dare she speaks for all somali women.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Lol What a lame outburst. Go on marry whom you like. Just stop the unnecessary explanatory weak jabs. It goes against the purpose of not wanting Somali men lol you don't explain yourself to what you dislike you move on. The attention seeking is too strong in this one. :vqbuyv0::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I have yet to see a Somali girl with a Ryan in my city tbh

Kind of an intriguing couple mix

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Lebanese girls ain't all that. This nikka brought a lebanese girl to Burco for his wedding back in 2014!
Bg9ysQ0.jpg

:denzelnigga:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Out of all women I've come across, somali women are the most argumentative, stubborn and aggressive. I don't know why any sane man would put themselves through that.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Out of all women I've come across, somali women are the most argumentative, stubborn and aggressive. I don't know why any sane man would put themselves through that.
Did you get rejected by xalimos one too times or do you suffer from some mother issues?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lol What a lame outburst. Go on marry whom you like. Just stop the unnecessary explanatory weak jabs. It goes against the purpose of not wanting Somali men lol you don't explain yourself to what you dislike you move on. The attention seeking is too strong in this one. :vqbuyv0::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Wallahi the chick who wrote this was obv seeking attention and wanted to diss somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending