A Somali Family in Ohio whose son died found out his organs were harvested!

SubhanALLLAH!!!

i FEEL SICK!

Ya Allah help us agians the unbealievers!

Wallahi I dont know what to say

But it looks like they did a autopsy on him but Allah knows best
was he murdered?
Did he die from a dieases?

We need more answers...

Us somalis are screwed in the west, MAy ALLah make it easy on his mother

Unbealiveble

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Very distressing but they can't take organs without consent.

The mother gave an interview and said they were taken without consent. Her son was mentally ill and had just been released from the hospital so dropped him off at a clinic to get some medication and that was the last time she saw him alive. She got a call the next day from the hospital that her son had died but when she went to the hospital they denied her son had been admitted. It took 2 weeks to release his body and that’s what she saw when they released it to her.

I couldn't listen to the video, this is traumatising.

Reer Ohio, find this family and tell them to set up a go-fund me.

So the family can afford the best shark lawyers in the country, to sue that 'hospital' that cut up this man. We can raise millions in the Somali community and make sure they never think about cutting up another person.

They are banking on getting away with it!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin get in here. What’s going on in Columbus?

Now understand this @Duchess, the deceased was driving his truck in rural Licking county, Ohio when he some how fell off of a bridge.

Let’s not be seef la boods. Let’s use logic folks.

An autopsy was performed. Obviously the body gets opened up.

Last edited:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Subhanallah

Alle ha uu naxaaristo walaalkas

Waxaa arin naxdiin badan ruunti, one of the cons of living in dalaalka gaalada

Basically, about a week ago a friend of mine called me. We were talking about other matters when he said β€œI feel sad today bro, this guy from my neighborhood died in a truck accident. His family is already suspecting that they removed his organs”.

Now understand this @Duchess, the deceased was driving his truck in rural Licking county, Ohio when he some how fell off of a bridge.

The ambulance came and took him to the emergency.
Ofc they’re not gonna wait for his family to give them permission to open him up and do some emergency surgery.

It was hard to get hold of his family. His mother lives in Canada.

So eventually the family got a phone call that said β€œcome pick up your dead son”.

As you and I know that Somali women are the biggest exaggerators ever. Look at the video, where’s the males? So when they got their son back they accused the hospitals of removing his organs. All they did was sewed him back up to have a dignified burial. What did they expect? Yo have his open body handed to them.
I unfortunately saw the video. That didn't look like a normal stitch after an emergency surgery. Allāhu ʾaʿlam, they still need to investigate.

Duchess

VIP
Basically, about a week ago a friend of mine called me. We were talking about other matters when he said β€œI feel sad today bro, this guy from my neighborhood died in a truck accident. His family is already suspecting that they removed his organs”.

Ofc they’re not gonna wait for his family to give them permission to open him up and do some emergency surgery.

So eventually the family got a phone call that said β€œcome pick up your dead son”.

As you and I know that Somali women are the biggest exaggerators ever. Look at the video, where’s the males? So when they got their son back they accused the hospitals of removing his organs. All they did was sewed him back up to have a dignified burial. What did they expect? Yo have his open body handed to them.
Are you sure you’re referring to the same case? This mother seems to be an Ohio native and her son was just released from the hospital after spending months in there due to mental health issues. This happened at Doctors West Hospital wherever that is.

He was probably a John Doe who died of unknown circumstances and they did an autopsy. The hospital needs to give full details of the case. I hope they lawyer up.

They did not stitch him up properly.

Duchess

VIP
He was probably a John Doe who died of unknown circumstances and they did an autopsy. The hospital needs to give full details of the case. I hope they lawyer up.
His mother claims he was known to the hospital. He had been in and out of there for 10 years. They also called her the day he died but then denied he was admitted to the hospital when she went there.

Trending

Latest posts