A Solution To The Bantu Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I called you munafiq because you claim to be religious but you are ignorant the fact that Somali Bantus are also muslim when I said lets move them to the North of Somalia and integrate them you said no I don't want to kill muslims pretending that you don't believe that they are also Muslims.
If they were Arabs for instance you would obviously beg them init
I would bring you what a hypocrite means

The signs of a hypocrite are three, even if he fasts and prays and claims to be a Muslim: when he speaks he lies, when he gives a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he is treacherous.

I didn't commit those three so you are just fooling yourself.

I am not perfect wallahi, but I know I am not a hypocrite

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I called you munafiq because you claim to be religious but you are ignorant the fact that Somali Bantus are also muslim when I said lets move them to the North of Somalia and integrate them you said no I don't want to kill muslims pretending that you don't believe that they are also Muslims.
If they were Arabs for instance you would obviously beg them init
Thank for correcting my wrong May Allah reward you good.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Nobody here is advocating for genocide...
:whoa:

Most bantus are illegal immigrants that need to be deported, is that too much to ask for?
:wow1:
Best solution would be introduce contraception's and 1 child policy rule. We can't deport 1 million people.

If the international community says anything, all we'd have to say is that the only reason why these people are not dead is because the support they receive from the world. So if these people cannot sustain themselves, then who will sustain the 15 children they produce? It's a battle between earth and humans, and nature will always win. So it's a lesser evil to lower the amount of children they have than to have millions of innocent children drop dead.

What do you think? @Amun

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Best solution would be introduce contraception's and 1 child policy rule. We can't deport 1 million people.

If the international community says anything, all we'd have to say is that the only reason why these people are not dead is because the support they receive from the world. So if these people cannot sustain themselves, then who will sustain the 15 children they produce? It's a battle between earth and humans, and nature will always win. So it's a lesser evil to lower the amount of children they have than to have millions of innocent children drop dead.

What do you think? @Amun
That more better and humane.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I think we should but Shariah law, I don't care about the UN. If we but the No chad policy in and no cigergarettes policy in, we will saving money in our pockets because chad affects the brain. That why somali people in Somalia are constantly high on chad. BUT not fit for work.

There has always been a huge level of intermarriage, cultural infusion and integration between Bantu tribes and Southern Somali clans.

It's interesting that the majority of Hawiye and Southern Darod have huge Omotic/Nilotic admixture.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
There has always been a huge level of intermarriage, cultural infusion and integration between Bantu tribes and Southern Somali clans.

It's interesting that the majority of Hawiye and Southern Darod have huge Omotic/Nilotic admixture.
Southern Darood cleansed the Oromos who dominated Jubbaland 150 years ago. Some of the Darood took the Wardey/Borona/Orma women as concubines which could be why they have a small amount of Omotic admixture.

We should only intermix with Habeshas, because they are also people with superior phenotype.

You don't mix with people lower than you. That's what Xalimos do.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
We should only intermix with Habeshas, because they are also people with superior phenotype.

You don't mix with people lower than you. That's what Xalimos do.
You know that won't work because they are somali tribes who hate Ethiopia like The Ogaden want to batter the heads of all TPLF soliders and those guys with blue jumpsuits yeah the thise guys too. We have bad history so why should we mix?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
They're women. That's nothing to be proud of.
Warya you dirty Habesha, if Oromos are then so are Somalis. Somalis believe that Oromos are of the same race as us, their women are the same to us as Somali women whether they are gaalo, christian or muslim.

"On an individual basis, Oromo subjects were not viewed as racially Madow by their Somali captors. The Oromo captives also mostly consisted of young children and women, both of whom were taken into the families of their abductors; men were usually killed during the raids. Oromo boys and girls were adopted by their Somali patrons as their own children. Prized for their beauty and viewed as legitimate sexual partners, many Oromo women became either wives or concubines of their Somali captors, while others became domestic servants. In some cases, entire Oromo clans were assimilated on a client basis into the Somali clan system.

Neither captured Oromo children nor women were ever required to do plantation work, and they typically worked side-by-side with the Somali pastoralists. After an Oromo concubine gave birth to her Somali patron's child, she and the child were emancipated and the Oromo concubine acquired equal status to her abductor's other Somali wives. According to the Somali Studies pioneer Enrico Cerulli, in terms of diya (blood money) payments in the Somali customary law (Xeer), the life of an Oromo slave was also equal in value to that of an ordinary ethnic Somali.

Freedom for Oromo slaves was obtained through manumission and was typically accompanied by presents such as a spouse and livestock. During abolition, former Oromo slaves, who generally maintained intimate relations with the Somali pastoralists, were also spared the harsh treatment reserved for the Bantu and Nilotic plantation slaves."

You know that won't work because they are somali tribes who hate Ethiopia like The Ogaden want to batter the heads of all TPLF soliders and those guys with blue jumpsuits yeah the thise guys too. We have bad history so why should we mix?

Leave the politics aside. I'm aware of the technicalities.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Warya you dirty Habesha, if Oromos are then so are Somalis. Somalis believe that Oromos are of the same race as us, their women are the same to us as Somali women.

"On an individual basis, Oromo subjects were not viewed as racially Madow by their Somali captors. The Oromo captives also mostly consisted of young children and women, both of whom were taken into the families of their abductors; men were usually killed during the raids. Oromo boys and girls were adopted by their Somali patrons as their own children. Prized for their beauty and viewed as legitimate sexual partners, many Oromo women became either wives or concubines of their Somali captors, while others became domestic servants. In some cases, entire Oromo clans were assimilated on a client basis into the Somali clan system.

Neither captured Oromo children nor women were ever required to do plantation work, and they typically worked side-by-side with the Somali pastoralists. After an Oromo concubine gave birth to her Somali patron's child, she and the child were emancipated and the Oromo concubine acquired equal status to her abductor's other Somali wives. According to the Somali Studies pioneer Enrico Cerulli, in terms of diya (blood money) payments in the Somali customary law (Xeer), the life of an Oromo slave was also equal in value to that of an ordinary ethnic Somali.

Freedom for Oromo slaves was obtained through manumission and was typically accompanied by presents such as a spouse and livestock. During abolition, former Oromo slaves, who generally maintained intimate relations with the Somali pastoralists, were also spared the harsh treatment reserved for the Bantu and Nilotic plantation slaves."
Come back to your senses, Haven't you been to somalia, Somalis think Oromos are slaves for us M8. We don't depend on history books we have to use the present of how somalis use Oromo people.

We repel like water on a vaseline surface. SOMALIS ALSO DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT NOGGER IS.

Somalis should return 1/3 of the South to the original inhabitants who were the Bantus. Somalis from the Southern clans have to pay reparations for their war crimes against Bantus and other minorities.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
An extract from a white right wing site:

Africa represents FAILURE to the utmost highest degree. Africa represents the . A so called “human” with the absolute lowest intelligence of all humans on the face of the earth. Somalians especially. Basically retarded IQ wise. Rape, murder, and theft is the African trinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending