A short Story.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It was an especially gloomy day, one knew there was some ominous, very bad approaching curse her way. Basra in her usual happenstance routine would find a nice shade of isolated place where humans were not near, and she will sit there and devour her lunch. The lunch was extremely tender chicken curie, white rice, banana, and caramel ice cream on the side. At this moment as she was munching her chubby self to heaven, everything seemed beautiful. Even heavenly if u discounted the gloomy, almost rainy day. She only had 30 minutes lunch break and she was going to make it worth it. Half way her lunching, she suddenly heard some quick foot steps, and before she knew it, someone grabbed her fabulously sri lanka hair in the midst of her silk Hijab and was thrown on the ground.

"What is going on here"??? Cried Basra, as she lay on the dusty red sand ground. The figure above her was a tall skinny Farah whom she did not recognize. He was tall, skinny, looked like that scary black hawk Somali actor Abdi something from that Tom hanks movie. But he didn't have Abdi's ugly sticking out shark teeth. But the rest of his facial features were blackish. This man had perfect teeth but very humongous pair of fat red lips. At hard eye squinting -Basra quickly recognized it was none other than Jerome in the house, himself. The half Somali, half African american kid from Texas. Basra knew she was screwed.

"Yeah! Yeah! What you gonna say about Black Women now??? Huh? U got smart mouth- huh????" Yelled Jerome in the house while tears flowed down his strong African american slash Bantu chiseled jaws.

Basra almost pee'ed on herself. But being that she was lady of high aristocratic family member, she thought it gheto-iish to pee on herself or even worst, cry. She pleaded!

"Hold on now. Young man., i am old enough to be your aunt. Can you calm down?"

"Aunt??? Aunt????? Hell Naaawwwww! You iz old enuf to be his mama!!!! Cried a woman's voice behind Jerome in the house!

She continued.......

"You gonna die b!tch! Die today for dissing black women! Disgusting comments u made! U make meeeeee sickkkkkkkkkkkk abaaaayyy!"

(Basra appreciated the sweet "abaaay" amidst the yelling and threatening situation)

Suddenly a half afro, half braided very dark, Warsangeli looking young lady stepped up before Jerome and into the sun light. Her shade from the sun allowed Ms Basra to look at her very carefully. She wore baggy jeans, a man sports jacket, and had a tooth stick on her hand removing food particles from her teeth while she spit! "

She looked tuff and lesbian---ish ....

"Is that you Steamdevelopment'???????? Asked Basra.

"Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaw MODAFUCKERRRR THIS iz MARIA MARIA.......SOUTH SIDE GANG STA FROM SOUTHHALL, UK. YOU IZ GOING TO DIE TODAY!!!

OK this time, Basra kinda almost pee'ed but still she had a fleeting moment of hope. She pleaded desperately for them to STOP, and even asked Maria Maria--"i am best friends with your cousin cinina""! The cries and pleas fell on deaf ears. Ms Basra was getting ready to scream for help when...suddenly a thunderous horse hooves could be heard galloping! They all looked left, and saw a majestic picture before them. A striking handsome Isaaq prince on a White horse. He wore his Isaaq Somaliland Allumi flag on his broad chest, he had flawy Indian hair, dark caramel skin tone, but unfortunately a big baasto belly that almost ruined this story book moment for Basra. If it were not that she was in danger and she needed a prince to rescue her immediately, she would have been delighted to mention the big baasto belly out loud with no problem. Like a prince, he lived up to his image. He shot at the hooligans courageously, they ran like hyenas and he got off his horse, helped her up, even dusted off dirt from her booty, and he slowly walked her to a seat, delicately holding her hands and guiding her.

"Thank you for saving me...dear dear KingJames:" Cried Basra in a very melodramatic fashion, like the Movie Hindhi epic style.

"Aint nobody saving your life you Fat a$$! I chased them away so that i can have my own sweet revenge against you for calling me Baasto Belly. And for calling my buddy RKELLY " feminine hips and Feminine thighs." He is right here, come on OUT RKELLY! Lets kill this Whale!

Yep. At this point, I did have a very substantial reason to peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee while saying my last prayers too of course.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I guess if u r chubby this story is Qaraar to YOU ......:(

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is all fun! have a jolly good time ! lol

Status